Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

6 minutes ago, High Jetter said:

^^^ Wow, some prime chod there! The Cambridge and Corsair look in really good nick.

Yeah, never seen that Cambridge before, shame it was getting dark, the pics came out crap.
I think the Corsair has just had a restoration, that bloke also owns the Humber Arrow & Avenger estate + a VW T2.

3 hours ago, mitsisigma01 said:

If you see a Pug 206cc Allure in blue on one of their wagons it's mine, probably already stripped and crushed, it was collected yesterday lunchtime... Hopefully the £265 will soften the blow of losing a dearly departed creaky clonky leaky incontinent piece of tat!!! 

image.png

They had my Scoupe a couple of weeks back too. They are non-stop at the moment, I had to wait 8 days for them to collect the Scoupe, a couple of years back they were next day, but according to the bloke I spoke to "we cant keep up because of ULEZ", God knows what gems are being unceremoniously binned...

vlcsnap-2021-07-07-11h01m26s947.jpg

19 hours ago, HMC said:

9DF77789-54E7-41B6-8DC0-37510C100AA7.jpeg

Wow, that's proper obscure. Only seen one other Fairlane of this gen for sale here before. Might even be the 5.0l V8.

Edit: nah, just the 4.0l straight six. Rotten like most Aussie cars that made it over here. Barely moves between mots too.

19 minutes ago, Asimo said:

That Cab: 55,000 miles and 9 months MOT.  Are  Diesel London cabs completely worthless now because of ULEZ / electric vehicles etc?

That & the fact UBER & Covid have obliterated the black cab trade. There's fields full of them where so many black cab drivers have packed it in over the last year.

There is a pleasant little festival of shite forming at the end of my drive. All unrelated to me. I should go and stick some of my cars in, except for the Rover being parked across half of my driveway entrance, who does that?!

FBCB9899-CCC1-4DB6-BEAA-4FC00FEE466D.thumb.jpeg.e31bd3e69687aeed54e34f3678d8adbd.jpeg