Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

2 hours ago, ProgRocker said:

Spotted this on the A12 in Suffolk while travelling to collect my new car (which also begins with H!).

@Skizzer

2021_0609_183045_Clip.JPG

Oo, another one!  And on the factory wheels and ride height too, plus in 'base' (actually quite posh) EX spec like mine, too! 

They look good in red.  The considerably missed @skattrd of this parish has a lovely red EXi.

That might just be the greatest spot on Autoshite since the last time somebody saw a Tagora in the wild!

That's absolutely my perfect vehicle for my fantasy life where I have a small private income and a house with a big barn attached and I spend my days bimbling about doing half-arsed house clearances and smoking roll-ups. Preferably with a scruffy lurcher on the passenger seat. Bliss.

1 hour ago, Shite Ron said:

...it is a Mitsuoka Galue. I have seen it around occasionally over the past few years, usually in Asda car park. It is great to see it used as a car should be.

image.thumb.jpeg.5cc1844faf398bcd601e074ec86cda1a.jpeg

There's a oul fella I know of in or near Bournemouth who runs one - he seems to like Mitsuokas, God only knows why....

23 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

There's a oul fella I know of in or near Bournemouth who runs one - he seems to like Mitsuokas, God only knows why....

Yes, it is one of many cars that is good to see and I am glad someone is still using but even more glad that someone is not me.

8 hours ago, Shite Ron said:

I finally got a picture of this yesterday outside Wilkinson’s.

Google tells me it is a Mitsuoka Galue. I have seen it around occasionally over the past few years, usually in Asda car park. It is great to see it used as a car should be.

image.thumb.jpeg.5cc1844faf398bcd601e074ec86cda1a.jpeg

I think that's the same one I see around Bridgend, last time I heard/saw it, it had a rattly exhaust.

I would drive one, I got outbid on one on ebay a couple of years ago (they go for stupid money) so ended up buying the 5.7 Chrysler 300c instead.