Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

1 hour ago, Vantman said:

Rare spot today!!

SAM_2486.JPG

SAM_2487.JPG

Sweet... whereabouts?  Seeing a Xantia at all is pretty rare nowadays but an Activa is nigh on unheard of... especially in S2 form.  Looks to be sitting at the right height too which points at one that lives a charmed life!

...As does the fact it doesn't have scraped bumpers.  Virtually every Xantia I've ever seen has a scuff on at least one corner.

1 hour ago, Zelandeth said:

Sweet... whereabouts?  Seeing a Xantia at all is pretty rare nowadays but an Activa is nigh on unheard of... especially in S2 form.  Looks to be sitting at the right height too which points at one that lives a charmed life!

...As does the fact it doesn't have scraped bumpers.  Virtually every Xantia I've ever seen has a scuff on at least one corner.

Probably belongs to a CCC member

8 hours ago, Zelandeth said:

Seen local to me at Bethersden near Ashford,Kent,i did hang around for a while for the owner but no luck. I go that way a couple of times a week so will keep a lookout for it.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:04 PM, crad said:

the first one i already put in the news thread, but its an astra campervan. the bloke was selling it (although he had just been into Aldi buying 2euro cigarillos). a nice golf and a couple of festering XM estates. then spot the 3 mk2 golfs in the local scrappie.

87201A08-9823-4AC5-A6E5-9C8400DDA403.jpeg

Poor thing looks like it's getting humped by a randy caravan.
Here's a slightly more conventional camper.

SRT test shots (2).jpg

SRT test shots (5).jpg

Bit of an odd one, guy round the corner seems to be a mk4 licker as he has 2 of the most desirable mk4s* available (I say desirable mk4s, like saying the most desirable STDs) however they are both in really poor condition, see the sill on the anniversary, the R32 isn't much better... He's had them for years 

20200925_163257.jpg