Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

23 hours ago, NigeT said:

Tidy looking Mk2 Golf living on the street round the corner from mine, though is sorned and  appears to have failed MOT on emissions and headlamp aim last December. Surprised how rare they've become.   

2020-04-21 15.48.25.jpg

2020-04-21 15.48.36.jpg

Is that Marchmont, by any chance?

Down here in the big smoke, there are still a fair number of them kicking about.

30 minutes ago, N19 said:

Is that Marchmont, by any chance?

Down here in the big smoke, there are still a fair number of them kicking about.

The rather less pristine side of The Meadows that is Tollcross, Lauriston Gardens. Bit of a chod desert here.

10 minutes ago, NigeT said:

The rather less pristine side of The Meadows that is Tollcross, Lauriston Gardens. Bit of a chod desert here.

Of course! I don't know how I managed to miss that, given that a friend lives around the corner on Lonsdale.

Yeah, there always seem to be a few hippy transit/camper types knocking around Marchmont area, the odd thing of interest in the outer suburbs.

1 minute ago, bramz7 said:

That is £2k more than the next most expensive on auto trader however it appears to have only done 9k.

Yeah, it's very salty, but it appears to have been extremely well looked after. I think they're a fine looking motor

1 hour ago, 500tops said:

IMG_20200502_122138406_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200502_122112210_HDR.jpg

That must be up there with the MG 6 as cars that were shite as soon as they rolled off the production line. Not in a bad way, just the fact nobody's heard of them (or is that just me) and sold by the dozen rather than the thousand. 

EDIT: Just been looking at these. It's a 2.4 litre with 4x4 and auto. Now I'm impressed, I was assuming it was gonna be about 1.5 litre basic car, like suzuki do well. This must appeal to the Suzuki demographic about as much as an Austin 3-Litre. Says its ULEZ compliant too on autotrader but that be a lie.