Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

Some more spots from our recent trip to San Francisco. There are some that I reckon are dumped but they are not in my area as such so I will add them at the end

P1200660.jpg

P1200661.jpg

Not sure what this is..?

P1200662.jpg

Beetle maybe?

P1200663.jpg

P1200666.jpg

P1200667.jpg

P1200668.jpg

P1200669.jpg

P1200671.jpg

This Land Cruiser has been parked in this spot on 19th Avenue and Kirkham for as long as we have been coming here, around 10 years now

P1200678.jpg

Rental for the trip, 2020 Camry with 476 miles on it when I picked it up.

P1200711.jpg

35 minutes ago, Steviemillar said:

P1200661.jpg

Not sure what this is..?

P1200662.jpg

Beetle maybe?

I've often thought 'guess what's under the tarpaulin' would make a good thread but never quite got round to taking any pictures because unless you know the answer the game won't really work and if you're caught peering under the tarp on someone's drive you're going to have some explaining to do. And I don't think "we're playing a game on a shit car forum" is going to endear you to the disgruntled owner. 

"I've often thought 'guess what's under the tarpaulin' would make a good thread but never quite got round to taking any pictures because unless you know the answer the game won't really work and if you're caught peering under the tarp on someone's drive you're going to have some explaining to do. And I don't think "we're playing a game on a shit car forum" is going to endear you to the disgruntled owner. "

Isn't that 'cat piss tarp challenge'?

^^

There's a similar one on a driveway in Sarratt that's been off the road for years. I must ask my horse to stand whilst I take a photo the next time we hack past. The owner runs a W-plated Saab 9-3, so might be a closet shiter. His friends sometimes visit with some very high-powered cars, though....

On 3/9/2020 at 8:18 PM, Yoss said:

I've often thought 'guess what's under the tarpaulin' would make a good thread but never quite got round to taking any pictures because unless you know the answer the game won't really work and if you're caught peering under the tarp on someone's drive you're going to have some explaining to do. And I don't think "we're playing a game on a shit car forum" is going to endear you to the disgruntled owner. 

I think there's been a couple of 'Cat piss tarp challenge' threads over the years. 

I've snuck a look under a couple I've been unsure of but would be fully prepared to get a gobby mouthful off the owner if I was caught.