Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

14 hours ago, Zelandeth said:

What the heck is that?  I spy what appear to be bits of BX...Iveco Daily front indicators?  Guessing some locally made odd Heinz 57 …

More than just the indicators - the Magnum was built using the shortened chassis, drivetrain and braking system of the Iveco Daily AWD - all the ingredients you could ever want for your Italian competitor to the Range Rover...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayton-Fissore_Magnum

Apparently 6,000 built over 18 years of production, of which 1,200 were the V8-engined Laforza.

Never seen one in the metal either!

6 hours ago, Datsuncog said:

More than just the indicators - the Magnum was built using the shortened chassis, drivetrain and braking system of the Iveco Daily AWD - all the ingredients you could ever want for your Italian competitor to the Range Rover...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayton-Fissore_Magnum

Apparently 6,000 built over 18 years of production, of which 1,200 were the V8-engined Laforza.

Never seen one in the metal either!

Fascinating.  Always fun when you encounter something totally unknown from smack in the middle of what you consider to be the time period you had decent knowledge about...

All the points to the first person to spot one in the UK then...

On 2/13/2020 at 5:06 PM, Six-cylinder said:

In Buckingham today, looked tidy and I followed it round Buckingham and it turned into Tesco's so my guess is it is in regular use.

It is, I've seen that one in and around that area a few times.  Wasn't hanging around last time I saw it either.

Spotted this awesome Cavalier at my local 24hr asda. It just so happens that I tried to sell this one on here not too long ago, but it went for more on eBay. Wasn’t mine but I could have bought it. Looks like it’s giving it’s next owner a Stirling service. 

7F7D4528-5328-418F-82D6-9646A4D6F61B.jpeg