Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

38 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

Ex US serviceman? Or ex-diplomatic staff?

Probably the former.  It's for that reason there's quite a bit of random US stuff floating around here. 

There's a mid 2000s Saturn Ion I see with some regularity around here along with a near base model Ford Aerostar...not the sort of stuff you'd expect someone to import privately!

...Says the guy who spent a while considering importing a mid 80s Chevy Cavalier Station Wagon...

Superb , it's so Ed Straker
1a3e8a08e909abc28670f5ddae5f7f82.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Imagine a mainstream manufacturer ‘green lighting’ this today , kudos to Citroen , probably what finished them off to be gobbled up in the PSA group. Elon could learn a thing or two from this instead of a crappy cyber truck ..... probably not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 3 August 2014 at 11:21 AM, HillmanImp said:

Not updated this for a while. Have also fallen out with Photobucket as the updated application keeps fucking up my phone so I am trying Flikr. Will see how this works.

I wonder if Photobucket realise they have shot themselves in the foot?

Fair enough if they want to start charging new customers or even old customers for extra storage, but to delete old images for current customers and generally make images unavailable?

Flickr seem to be doing a similar thing, but at least a certain number of old images are still accessible.

Seems to be a fair number of imgur.com pics not displaying. :( Are they doing the same thing?

And tinypic images seem to be broken. They must be all doing the same thing?

On 6 May 2017 at 8:50 PM, quicksilver said:

Wow, that Maxi is the exact double of mine and was registered in the very same month too. It's been untaxed since 1985 so I wonder where it's been hiding. Doesn't look in bad nick so it's got to be worth saving and hopefully won't get crushed. Are the club aware of it?

Any details @quicksilver, as I assume it's in one of those photos that don't show up? Photobucket?

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:23 AM, txe4 said:

Lives nearby. Don't think I've ever seen/smelled it moving, but it does move.

Makes me wonder who originally imported it, and why?

post-20826-0-22813000-1518243693_thumb.jpeg

post-20826-0-74757600-1518243732_thumb.jpeg

Hi! I just joined - the Caddy used to belong to me! The pictures are from when I had it. It was like driving around in your front room!  I've since replaced it with another American car!