Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

5720d508ec17e82aa4a3b43d821582c5.jpg

If any design needed to be left alone...

974577813982c2362f7606ff08c89e02.jpg

Can’t remember the last time I saw one of these out and about and it looked great fun to buzz around the lanes outside Cambridge this morning.

ff0a266453db48e2e3ee959c1d053561.jpg

A mixed approach to station cars round here. That Polo is the flakiest car I’ve seen in a long time

1ff6cd1a34d6509e24bc6bb70a6ff653.jpg

This looked amazing in such a bright back colour. I get the feeling we’re in the verge of people buying bright cars again

6b2fe2a21bb3d253befdb6df26d1ef42.jpg

Finally, a really highlight, on dealer plates, faded to pink and brightening up the drive through no end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Spurious said:

Ahh the Carina E. The Irish farmers favourite with the Liam Byrne 1600cc and steel wheels. Usually with a square bale hanging out the back...

...driven everywhere at a max speed of 25mph, weaving on the road and slowing down at every gate or gap in a hedge, so the driver can look into a field to see if the neighbours have started to cut the silage, bought any calves, had many lambs etc. etc. 

Towing a rickety homemade trailer made from the axle of a 1955 Morris Minor with a sick ram in the back is optional. Mangy, highly unpredictable and vicious sheepdog panting away in the passenger seat and steaming up the windows is a standard accessory. Leave keys in car when visiting pub.

Fill the boot also with half a bag of calf nuts, a dosing gun, an old battered copy of The Messenger, some receipts and a huge ball of baling twine and you're good to go.

:D