Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

15 minutes ago, danthecapriman said:

Wtf were they thinking when they decided those Toyota things were finished styling-wise!? They’re fucking revolting! It’s like the only way they can make cars stand out now is go for the shock value in making things so ugly.

Thing is, they've only succeeded in making the back end look like the current Honda Civic....

7 minutes ago, michael t said:

GOODNESS ME!!

Have you any idea where? I'm a regular Dublin 'shiter and have never seen anything near this level of Chod!!

Tesco carpark on Prussia street. I've seen it before on Tara street in morning rush hour on more than one occasion, it seems to be a regular enough driver around the city. 

17 hours ago, Snipes said:

What is that?

As above, it’s a Gemini. They were sold here in the 80s and 90s alongside the Isuzu Aska by motoring pioneer Pino Harris (RIP) 

If you bought an Isuzu truck at the time you could have one of these very cheap as a deal sweetener. They were a common enough sight at one stage 

On 10/2/2019 at 10:00 PM, Six-cylinder said:

Today just on the edge of Milton Keynes, I know what it is but I guess not many will have seen one as only 99 built.

IMG_20191002_154635 broad.jpg

Not the one I expected it to be. There's another the same colour (EUX 43C) that must live somewhere around MK as it does all the local shows. And of course I know what it is, the Gordon-Keeble is my favourite car of ever.