Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

I need one of those Fiestas for sure!

(plus when (if) they come; the Orion, Passat, Scirocco, Polo, Senator, plus others probably)

Been speaking to the wholesaler about these this morning. We should get the rest of the collection at some point although probably early next year now.

thats good news lobster!Im looking forward to that for sure.Also my models arrived today, many thanks.For the money, they are so detailed.Also, how long should i wait before asking a seller where my item is?One i ordered 11 days ago isnt here....

Fiesta arrived this morning (with the Norev Rancho I treated myself to :wink: ). Many thanks Mr L.Bizarrely the Fiesta is badged as a diesel despite being Ghia spec, must have been an option on the continent.

I noticed that about it being badged as a diesel as well - presumably they got higher spec diesels abroad - I think we only got Popular Plus and L diesels here?

those displays look really good actually.Im reaaaally tempted to start one of my own, perhaps a massive used car delearship.Anyway my latest additions have been:Vanguards Austin Princess 1800HL in brooklands green, bought this as i dont have the quad headlamp varient.Vitesse Austin Mini Ritz- I never actually knew that Vitesse had done Minis, and the range is amazing, nearly all of the 80s and 90s special editions have been done by them.Tempted to buy a hidden treasure Dolomite and a Marina 1300 next......

Vitesse Austin Mini Ritz- I never actually knew that Vitesse had done Minis, and the range is amazing, nearly all of the 80s and 90s special editions have been done by them.

Wrong scale I know, for this discussion, but I love collecting the 1/36 Corgi Mini special editions. They are nicely made and well proportioned for a car aimed at the 'toy' market. Mint and boxed ones come up on e-bay all the time and make a nice display piece.I have: Mini 30 and accompanying 30th Anniversary Sky, Rose, Flame and Racing, Ritz, Jet Black and Red Hot, Neon and the basic City. I have a Mini 40 and a late 90's Cooper, but I really like the early 90's and 80s special edition ones.Does anyone else have any others? I believe theres an Advantage, Park lane, and Mayfair out there?