Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

Model Warning!

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS EBAYER:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/leedsgirl10/m.ht ... m=&_ipg=50

Lot of 5 models, 1 Vanguard, rest advertised as Minichamps. The Vanguards one arrived broken, the rest are intact but are quite bad quality chinese shit on ridiculously narrow wheels. Not pleased.

On a happier note, Lobsta, I have messaged you re. the Sotus Lunbeam.

Disappointingly, Mrs_Lobster has refused my request for shiter's discount on the Bumseam. :cry::cry:

Ebay messages are Mrs_L's domain and perhaps somewhat amusingly, she didn't 'get' the HI M8 WHAT IS UR BEST PRICE thing and thought you were one of those users who thinks we can do about 50% off everything. This has amused me a little :D Anyway Pog, you will have PM in a minute or two.

For future reference though, 'shiters discount is always available but it's better to PM me here rather than through ebay as we'd rather do discounted stuff 'off' ebay saving some fees and whatnot and we also know who is who that way as ebay users ids aren't always obvious.

K. THX. BAI.

Disappointingly, Mrs_Lobster has refused my request for shiter's discount on the Bumseam. :cry::cry:

Ebay messages are Mrs_L's domain and perhaps somewhat amusingly, she didn't 'get' the HI M8 WHAT IS UR BEST PRICE thing and thought you were one of those users who thinks we can do about 50% off everything. This has amused me a little :D Anyway Pog, you will have PM in a minute or two.

:lol:

does Mrs L even know about Autoshite?! (or the fact that you're letting her shop stock slip out on the cheap to us lot?!) :mrgreen:

We really need someone to give us a phase 1 Sunbeam, especially in Lotus & 1600 Ti guises - everyone just seems to be churning out phase 2s :?

IXO released one about a month or so back. We sold out of all ours pretty quickly though. Was badged as a Simca Talbot Sunbeam Lotus. Also, on a similar theme, I got a load of Sunbeam Spanish police cars (plus a load of others - SEATS, Fiats, Renaults) that were part of a Spanish part work collection as well as a French Simca part work collection. Not stuck 'em on ebay yet, thats probably going to be a job for tonight.

I bought some new models for the first time in years at the weekend... I've got hundreds but they're mostly shoved in my parents' loft as I don't have a lot of room for them in my place.

Anyway, I got 4 of the new-ish vanguards (I've got most of the pre-Corgi ones but nothing since then), the Harvest Gold Allegro, and 3 taxis - Marina, Zephyr 3 and, my favourite, PA Cresta.

Looking good on my desk... Hopefully I won't be tempted to get too many more though, I really haven't got the money or space! I'd get a wedge Princess if I saw one cheap though.

i have to thank F-I-L for these Altas 1:43's 8-)

Posted Image

Posted Image

afew bits that may/not get used somewhere :D

Posted Image

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm and yes barnfind golf is getting dusty enough to look the part.... i only have afew 1/24's due to their size but now have afew scrappers to now attempt to make a scene from them.

Posted Image

I'm sure some of you have seen this site before

http://www.racetrackreplicas.co.uk/gallery1.htm

I think it's a pretty good idea, and the models do look pretty smart, even if banger racing is blah blah blah kittens/grannies etc

anyhoo, do any of you lot know who makes this Crown estate? I've not seen it before and it looks pretty sweet

Posted Image

I'm sure some of you have seen this site before

http://www.racetrackreplicas.co.uk/gallery1.htm

I think it's a pretty good idea, and the models do look pretty smart, even if banger racing is blah blah blah kittens/grannies etc

anyhoo, do any of you lot know who makes this Crown estate? I've not seen it before and it looks pretty sweet

Posted Image

The Crown estate is by Diapet I think. Quite rare too so a case of art imitating life...

I have to say those models on there are very nicely done however.