Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

The IXO 180/2-litre is a great model, I always thought the brown one looks like, and usually is, a cheaper version, in the photos it looks like it has plastic wiper arms and non chrome wheel trims. Here's my digitally knackered one:

Posted Image

The IXO 180/2-litre is a great model, I always thought the brown one looks like, and usually is, a cheaper version, in the photos it looks like it has plastic wiper arms and non chrome wheel trims. Here's my digitally knackered one:

Posted Image

How do you digitally knacker something? Looks cool though. The blue one is their proper IXO range release in the proper box & packaging so they probably did spend a little more time on it to justify the c.£20 price tag. The bronzey one which I've got was a partwork newsagent's release on the continent but it's the same casting & I'm perfectly happy with it.

How do you digitally knacker something?

This is a process that I use to pass the time while my wife and daughter inflict "Stars on Skates" or something upon the household, this was tonights rather poor effort (the young lady presenter did distract me somewhat!) , a Datsun 230C with a rusty Mitsubishi Galant front end grafted on and a few Datsun bits then stuck back on!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh Strictly Ice Dancing or something......why is it a given that all females have to watch reality & celebrity tv shows & have to love Westlife? It's so clichéd! Yawn!..... :roll: Do you use Photoshop like lots of people seem to? I'd love to have a play with it but I've heard it's very expensive! :?

Mr Ritmo, for photo editing I used photofiltre which is completely free, here's the link:

http://photofiltre.free.fr/download_en.htm

I gathered a few 1/43 models (cars & girls) together for a group shot this morning:

Posted Image

How cool's that! Do you physically make your models decrepit (the cars not the girls) or is it all done afterwards by meddling with the image?

Oh yes!

If you buy only one model in 2008, then this is it! :P

Posted Image

From the Simca collection by Ixo/Hachette/whatever - some real gems in there.

Turn to page 16 of this thread, scroll down just over half way & you'll see where I proclaimed this model to be a penny from heaven! :wink:

I bought mine at the weekend & I've just had a message on eBay telling me it was posted today! Yay! :D

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220198041642&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:FR:1123