Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

Wow that's awesome! I love all the eastern european stuff, found some of those on the 'bay recently but they are pretty expensive. I'd love one of those 603s and the skoda one day....

Try that seller 'cyrustsang'. He has lots of well priced Eastern Bloc 1:43s......

Posted Image

Excellent stuff Peter, big nod of approval here! I really need to do something similar with mine, I really don't know how many I've got as they're mostly all packed away in storage & I've never had them all in one place at the same time...

That looks like a very practical solution though! 8)

Is it my eyes or do you have a lot of duplicates?

I need to get me one of those 1/43 Polonezs, it looks the beez kneez! I only have a very basic Polish plastic 1/43 model of one which isn't up to much.

Posted Image

Excellent stuff Peter, big nod of approval here! I really need to do something similar with mine, I really don't know how many I've got as they're mostly all packed away in storage & I've never had them all in one place at the same time...

That looks like a very practical solution though! 8)

Is it my eyes or do you have a lot of duplicates?

I need to get me one of those 1/43 Polonezs, it looks the beez kneez! I only have a very basic Polish plastic 1/43 model of one which isn't up to much.

I have quite a few duplicates. Take those MC Toys Ford Granada Mk2s for example - I bought them 7 for a £1 at a car boot sale and have about 30, all mint. The first I sold on EBay went for £18, the second for £15, and about 5 went for a fiver each! Result.

Try that seller 'cyrustsang'. He has lots of well priced Eastern Bloc 1:43s......

doesnt he just :o

just been looking at lada estates :oops:

Just got my order through from Mr. Stang today. This marks the end of my 1:43 collecting spree, as I've now run out of space.

View thus, a Lada Samara:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Right quick update on the 1/43 front -Altaya 1980's Collection stuff - managed to find another supply so next month should see the following rolling into LobsterDiecast Towers >Citroen BX 16 TRSFiat 131 MirafioriVolvo PV544Citroen AX (Blue this time)Renault 11 Turbo (in red rather than white)Mk2 VW Golf GTiRenault 9 GTLRenault 25 GTSPeugeot 309Renault 4 GTLplus a few others.

And a couple of messages -Wat - Altaya cases. Had a bit of a rummage but most of our 'spares' are slightly cracked or scuffed in some way or another. Because of the way they are distributed they are very easy to get damaged in transit.Father Ted - Zafira. Can get one but might be a slowish job :roll: Minichamps Zafira is currently NLA, I'm trying to get them for stock anyway so will let you know if we get any.

any prices yet spa

They might be a bit cheaper than the Altaya stuff we have at the moment. I'm not sure what quantities we will get - I've ordered a lot but won't neccesarily get as many as I order. Supplier we are getting them from has then slightly cheaper so obviously we will sell them for less. Hopefully I can find out next week how many we get then I can work prices out. Autoshiters discount will apply :wink:

Posted Image

Is that a 1:24 Polenez :shock:

Lovely collection there Peter, love the summerhouse idea too!

It is an FSO Polonez, but it is bigger than 1:24. You can see it better in this pic:

Posted Image

I got it years ago via EBay for around £8. More recently someone was selling one for £49.95 BIN!