Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

Oi - Mr Lobster - can you get a Zafira - B in silver from anywhere? I had an opel badged one in blue but one of my little shits, sorry, little darlings has broken it.

Probably, yes. They are all Opel badged and I think an awful lot of them are VXRs. I'll have a look whats available and let you know.

Oi - Mr Lobster - can you get a Zafira - B in silver from anywhere? I had an opel badged one in blue but one of my little shits, sorry, little darlings has broken it.

Probably, yes. They are all Opel badged and I think an awful lot of them are VXRs. I'll have a look whats available and let you know.
Arr - cheers for that - the blue one I have is a VXR Opel badged one as at the time it was the only B series Zafira I could find. Now with cracked bumper, missing aerial, wing mirror and fog lights, I have my suspicions it was number 2 child.....Just got 3 Royal Mail / Datapost liveried 1:63(ish) scale Metros by Corgi, quite iffy quality and the dies look very much like scaled down 1:43rd scale ones as the boot lid looks like it should open, but doesnt. Trying to get a while Longbridge MG Turbo variant in 1:63(ish) as all my dogs, sorry Metros, have been white.....

http://www.modelenium.co.uk

Ill preorder the other ones off Lobster though, so thats a 309, Golf and Legacy for me Mr L!

MEGA!! Although still no sign of the lot from the catalogue before those! :?

I'll have a Cossie & a Cortina for sure!

Legacy seems an odd choice to me..

Back end of the Golf looks very strange!

Yeh the golfs rear looks a tad odd, but hopefully theyll sort that.The legacy is to do with Colin Mcrae, he drove one when he first joined the Subaru world rally team.Hey 55bloke, was your model 25 an Altaya? Because mines full blown IXO i think......