Shite in miniature

MrRegieRitmo

Posted Image

Another 'sold out' Vanguards model, picked up for £10.49 including p+p.

If anyone wants one, Ill kindly tell you where they are.

Seems to me like ebay drives the price of these not so common ones way way way up, someones got one of these yellow capris for £40. Bonkers.

I wouldn't mind one of these Capris to add to the collection if there's any left at that price. where did you find it?

VWP, i really admire your work on that display, it does look good.Ah, cortinadave, they appear to have sold out, which is annoying, I can keep a look out for one for you though, sorry about that.Also, i saw a picture of the 'colin mcrae' collection releases, the other notable one being a MKI sierra, i really hope this means they will finally make a normal sierra release, no one has ever. And maybe we will get a base one. The 309 looks pretty good, as does the pre production sample of the Legacy.

Not had much budget available for models lately due to boring stuff like eating and keeping warm but thought I'd treat myself so this is my latest haul from HK which arrived today:

Posted Image

I have three 1/43rd scale Fiat 124s now and on the third attempt I'm finally happy with the shape :roll:

That Gamma Berlina is lovely Mash, who makes it?

It's by Norev, originally part of the Italian part series with a magazine like the Altaya 80s cars and so on originally were. This is one of the cheeky unboxed ones from China :wink: as is the 124. They also do a Trevi which is similarly difficult to get hold of.Fulvia is by Starline and a bit easier to get. My next one will be the Pego Beta Berlina when I have the spare funds I think.

thanks VWP, plenty more where those came from although they are the most 'shite'. lots of boring vanguards stuff that everyone's seen before.

here's a few more of my 'restoration' jobs. i tended to just buy totally borked old toys and do them up myself (with varying results) rather than shell out for mint examples.

Posted Image