World of WARCRAFT

warren t claim

RIGHT. This is the sort of offer you don't get at Arnold Shark.

I'm including a FREE 15 min quickie (value £40) with this lovely lady off the Adultwork.com website. That's right! Pay full asking this weekend and I'll happily drive you to her address in Liverpool 3 for probably the greatest 15 minutes of your life.

slag1_zps03284970.jpg

Her name is Sexyalex4 and she's 33 years old and according to her profile she'll do the following; 15 Mins "quickie", Adult Baby Minding

Anal Play,Depilation, Disabled Clients, Domination (receiving), Face Sitting, Facials, FFM 3Somes, French Kissing, Lapdancing, Massage,

Oral without (at discretion), Parties, Penetration (Protected), Receiving Oral, Rimming,Rimming (giving), Rimming (receiving), Role Play & Fantasy, Spanking (giving), Strap On, Striptease, Toys, Uniforms! If you can fit all that into your complimentary WARCRAFT visit then you're a better man than me!

Here's her vital statistics... Ethnicity: White

Dress Size: 10

Height: 5'3"

Chest Size: 36" C Natural

Hair Colour: Black Medium

Eye Colour: Brown

Pubic Hair: Shaved Completely.

What are you waiting for? A top quality 406 and the bang of a lifetime!

WARCRAFT. Where the customer comes first.

Her name is Sexyalex4 and she's 33 years old and according to her profile she'll do the following;

Brake bleeding - sheared nipples a speciality.

Pierburg, SU & Solex carb rebuilding.

Sills - full replacement or localised repairs.

Part worn tyres fitted.

Much better...

RIGHT. This is the sort of offer you don't get at Arnold Shark.

I'm including a FREE 15 min quickie (value £40) with this lovely lady off the Adultwork.com website. That's right! Pay full asking this weekend and I'll happily drive you to her address in Liverpool 3 for probably the greatest 15 minutes of your life.

slag1_zps03284970.jpg

Her name is Sexyalex4 and she's 33 years old and according to her profile she'll do the following; 15 Mins "quickie", Adult Baby Minding

Anal Play,Depilation, Disabled Clients, Domination (receiving), Face Sitting, Facials, FFM 3Somes, French Kissing, Lapdancing, Massage,

Oral without (at discretion), Parties, Penetration (Protected), Receiving Oral, Rimming,Rimming (giving), Rimming (receiving), Role Play & Fantasy, Spanking (giving), Strap On, Striptease, Toys, Uniforms! If you can fit all that into your complimentary WARCRAFT visit then you're a better man than me!

What are you waiting for? A top quality 406 and the bang of a lifetime!

A friend* of mine (ahem) once rang one of these ladies.

It was similar to buying an old car on eBay. Good idea, looks fantastic, bought it when pissed, badly described, difficult to start, bodywork in awful condition, needed delivering at huge expense and took all your money. Once home decided it was a huge mistake and cost ££££s to get rid of it.

Ok peeps, here's the Kia Sportage I've been promising you.

2013-02-16092740_zpsb17c33e3.jpg?t=1361023339

2013-02-16092805_zpsbe282bab.jpg?t=1361023314

Drives really well with tax and test till September. 82,000 miles and with all good tyres. Looks like a really cared for car with only a couple of bits of rust, the NSR wheelarch being the worse part. £645

And here's your FREE CELESTE that WARCRAFT are exclusively offer the lucky buyer.

aw1_zpsc811a13c.jpg

And here's what you need to know...

Ethnicity: White

Dress Size: 18+

Height: 5'7"

Chest Size: 44"+ FF Natural

Hair Colour: Blonde Shoulder length

Pubic Hair: Shaved Completely

She's located in Castleford WF10 area of Yorkshire and a 30 minute session with her is included in the full asking price.