Anyone up for an Autoshite summer camping weekend? Coniston?

Bobthebeard

Am looking at planning a one night/two day camping weekend meet at Coniston Hall campsite in the Lakes this summer if there is any interest? Meet on Saturday, leave on Sunday sort of thing. Date yet to be arranged. Prob mid June though.

All 'our kind of' vehicles pre 1993 as a guideline, but whatever! Campsite has rules about no gazebos and no open fires, no mongs, no noise after 11pm kinda thing, but otherwise is pretty relaxed.

Would anyone fancy it? If enough interest am happy to plan.

If there is enough folk willing to show up and show off their shite I am happy to arrange it. Guess I will have to speak to the site owners regarding numbers etc though. If planned well enough in advance it could be a 'Reyt good do'

Early days, but over to you if you are interested?

I think Eddie Ramrod has already posted an idea similar to this...I'm up for any I can get to 8)

I have, but there's no reason we can't have two meets. Mine will be earlier, I'm looking at April. Seems to me there's room for both, and those of us who are close enough could easily attend as the meets are going to be 6-8 weeks apart. You'd do two big shows at the same distance, so why not? Mine's only a daytrip anyway...