Calendars, for the ordering of:

Cavcraft

Okey doke, due to the unique way my missus is mental it will have to be money up front before I can send them sorry. I missed the post today because of work so it will quite likely be Saturday before I can post the following out, sorry:

Gary Cox

Trigger

WillSwitchengage

CMS206

RobT

After that I have two calendars sat here and 25 more 'en route'. I would imagine the next batch will be here in about a weeks time so be patient please, and I will also order the next batch again shortly.

Maybe I was asleep at the critical moment but could someone post a link or two which shows the pics in the calendar

Yes, bear with me please. I won't put them all up though, just a taster.

Okey doke, due to the unique way my missus is mental it will have to be money up front before I can send them sorry. I missed the post today because of work so it will quite likely be Saturday before I can post the following out, sorry:

Gary Cox

Trigger

WillSwitchengage

CMS206

RobT

No problem at all squire. Will give me something to look forward to once all this Christmas cock is over with!

Ok, going out Saturday:

Gary Cox

Trigger

WillSwitchengage

CMS206

RobT

Confirmed going out when the next order arrives:

Progrocker

Splatthefat

CraigthePrincess

Beko1987

Ruffgeezer

Will add to the above list as/when. I have ordered another 50 (inc. the ones above) which makes 75 altogether. Might need to order more again but I'll send them out when payment received.

Ok, going out Saturday:

Gary Cox

Trigger

WillSwitchengage

CMS206

RobT

Confirmed going out when the next order arrives:

Progrocker

Splatthefat

CraigthePrincess

Beko1987

M'Coli

HillmanImp

Ruffgeezer

DavidFowler2000

ChaseRacer

VolksAngel

Skizzer

John F

Will add to the above list as/when. I have ordered another 50 (inc. the ones above) which makes 75 altogether. Might need to order more again but I'll send them out when payment received.

Above list amended.

Haven't forgotten about the ones ordered, the printers have mailed me to say the next (large) batch should arrive on N.Y.E so I'll get them out as soon as possible after that.

Last batch of calendars are here. I don't reckon I'll be able to post out before Saturday (sorry) but will do my best. Once again I will carry on sending pm's to people, in the meanwhile please do NOT mail me to ask about them as my inbox is filling rapidly. Cheers.

Yeah no worries, spent a couple of hours before sorting through the last lot, will probably start on the others tomorrow and get pm'ing people. Some lucky* people will have received my new business card in with their orders, don't forget to fill the back out for me please.

Definitely one here for you, Mr B, just got to send out more pm's. I got a bit bogged down with the first batch and it was a bit of a 'mare trying to organise them all so I'm trying to just do about ten at a time now. I'll let you and anyone else who hasn't a pm yet know asap when I'm ready.