Calendars, for the ordering of:

Cavcraft

On the blower to the company as I type this. It'd be nigh on impossible to find another company as absolutely fucking hopeless as this lot, they really are incredibly useless.

I haven't given up yet though and the calendars will be getting ordered so bear with me please, cheers...

Right, ordered the first batch: they're saying seven days delivery (to me) but obv. Christmas is upon us so I reckon it might take a bit longer. I then have to post them out of course so it's possible you're looking at a fortnight, hopefully less.

I'll pm the first people on the list, it'll be a bit impersonal but it's easier to send the same message with the same details to everyone. PLEASE only reply with required details (name, address, postcode, etc) and if you haven't been pm'd trust me you will be. It's easier this way as (hopefully) I won't get bogged down with pm's. I'd appreciate payment up front please or I'll be wiped out before Christmas!

Cav, happy to pay up front as well even if I dont make the first batch. Not fair you should be shelling out that much this close to Chrimbo! Pop me a PM if early receipt of my meagre contribution helps out.

Probably way too late, but if the calendar will have a card backing, then something like this would give it purpose long after next year has passed.

photoqpe.jpg

Would need someone good on photoshop to tidy up and change Raybestos to Autoshite, add the site owners home numbers.

Like this you mean?

autoshite-calendar.jpg

Wrapped up for the 25th, I hope? :D

Right, I HAVE had pm's and I'm not (intentionally) being ignorant by not replying, I'm just waiting for the calendars to arrive then posting them out when payment received. I know it's wanky and all that but if even the local people can pay by Paypal I'd be grateful, it actually makes the process easier, cheers.

Paging:

Gary Cox

Pete M

Cyanide Steve

HillmanImp

John F

Please reply to pm asap, thanks.

First batch of 25 calendars* are here folks! Massive HATS OFF to Peter for the quality and to those who submitted the pictures because the calendar is absolutely ace.

*I have pm'd the people who are first on the list, once again please do NOT pm me if I haven't pm'd you.

Going out tomorrow:

Dollywobbler

KinkerSaab

Wilko

Mr Lobster

-----

Whitevanman

RML245

Mess. Owner

VND

Wilko220

Philibusmo

I can only post the others out if they contact me before about 11.00am at the very latest.

*RobT, haven't forgotten about you and payment received, I'm just working through them in the order they were requested. I'll get one out soon as, cheers.