I just heard a rather loud bang..

fotorabia

About an hour ago...whist i was in the midst of a nervous meltdown..almighty bang..so venture outside in the pouring rain to discover a wee Indian guy drunk out of his mind had collected one of the huge streetlamps that run down the middle of the cental reservation...luckily it didnt collect any other car..i tip toed around in bare feet ..bit stupid as there was glass everywhere..he was OK..but I was like..your in serous trouble mate,,the streetlamps gonna cost him $25000..and it was his sisters new Toyota Camry...and what was quite funny..sensible witness drove it to the side of the road,,FWD definitely has its advantages...

IMG_2508_zpsf80ed65d.jpg

IMG_2507_zpsd711faac.jpg

IMG_2506_zps1d4bf959.jpg

IMG_2505_zpsf0d638d4.jpg

IMG_2504_zps07805d3b.jpg

IMG_2503_zps030187e1.jpg

IMG_2502_zpsc1580279.jpg

So remember lads n lass'..dont drink n drive..or dont put rainwater in your whiskey..

Modern streetlamps etc are designed to collapse so as to reduce damage to cars that crash into them, thus making it slightly safer for the occupants.

Apparently this one one of the reasons for the removal of all the old red phoneboxes, post boxes are mentioned occasionally too.

Modern streetlamps etc are designed to collapse so as to reduce damage to cars that crash into them, thus making it slightly safer for the occupants.

Apparently this one one of the reasons for the removal of all the old red phoneboxes, post boxes are mentioned occasionally too.

Yeah that's one of those new "fibreglass" type poles right there.

You'd get a hell of a fright if that landed on you roof after some twat knocked it down of course :roll:

What about the poor bastards just standing on the street who weren't thick enough to drive into a lamp post but are now liable to be hit by one?

I put this up on the censored blue forum..and got a final reply of this..by one of the Posted to Much..and then they locked it.

Drink n drive ?

Not funny if the drunk runs over your child or wife and maims them.

Not funny. Drink n drive that is.

So last year..one of my oldest friends..Gary DS and family...a few months after having stayed with me in NZ were repeating a holiday in Jamaica..they were hit head on by a rich drunk plantation owner..Gary..partner Kath and daughter Caisie and her best friend were all killed.Whilst Gary lay dying on the side of the road the locals robbed him of his mobile phone which further delayed the ambulance.

garyds_zpsb5a2f832.jpg

The rich fuck walked scot free..Garys other daughter Josie was severely injured and had to be airlifted back to the UK at a cost of 25000sterling to family n friends..yeah....i think the subject is fucken hilarious..and now Im in tears again..fuck that blue forum..wankers..

Dont let it get you down too much Foto, if anyone ever fell into the category of 'lots to type, nothing to say' its that grizz feller. I don't think he has the wherewithal to realise that you were not laughing at the situation, and just wrote some default bo11ox down without any thought whatsoever, as he always does. I dont know who locked it but it will be someone fearing a microscopic amount of controversy.

Dont let it get you down too much Foto, if anyone ever fell into the category of 'lots to type, nothing to say' its that grizz feller. I don't think he has the wherewithal to realise that you were not laughing at the situation, and just wrote some default bo11ox down without any thought whatsoever, as he always does. I dont know who locked it but it will be someone fearing a microscopic amount of controversy.

Yeah your only to correct..thanks Bollox....the mess that happened above hit our wee scene hard n deep....Glastonbury 2013 is honoring Gary with his own area nxt year it looks like..ok bud..thanks man...