What's the first car you had sex in?

warren t claim

Mk3 Cortina 

We were parked in a field gateway about 11pm when she said , stop , I can hear something , she was right , what is it , sounds like voices 

It was , cubs & scouts on a night hike , about 50 of the little fuckers , all banging on the roof as they went past 

That was the end of that 🤣

On 2/13/2017 at 1:51 PM, Hendry said:

2 year old at the time 55 plate Vauxhall Corsa C 1.4 SXi, don't know quite why but Corsa Cs at the time were literally fanny magnets, they drew sluts like moths to a flame.

I recall being in the passenger seat with her straddling me, I'd just got her tits out and out the corner of my eye in the door mirror I saw a car pull up behind me (arse end of nowhere right out the road of anything) and a guy gets out, I knew it wasn't cops because it was a ref starting with K so 15years old, so I jumped out too, dark blue Merc 190E, asked him what the fuck was up (pretty raging as he had killed the moment) and he said he was lost and asked if I knew where a place I'd never heard of was, said no I don't know and then he said "oh I thought you maybe looking for someone to join in" he promptly got told to fuck off and I didn't get my jam roll off her until a few days later.

As it turns out I've found Renault Clios are a jinx for having sex in, of the cars I've had longer than 6months both my Clios are the only 2 cars I've never had sex in.

Probably not jinx'd, First for me was a Clio 2003, Didn't get my priorities right as a teenager choosing Fiesta for a first car, that spinning wheel for the adjusting the back for the seat would have your hand worn out by the time you need it..... Clio, lift the level and she was flat on her back and away you go.

Oh funnily enough... it was Blue 😆  

Only did the deed in a car once. The same Metro I slept in for a week. Different time period, mind.

No idea why that was the only time, to be honest - I've had vehicles much, much more suitable since.

Austin A 40 Farina, mates car.  With his ex in the back and he and his current one in the front.  Cramped.

BX with wife, secluded car park.  Just tidied up and a torch shines through the driver's window.

Coppers checking that all was OK with a knowing smirk on his face and his mate laughing behind him.

Not a very illustrious record.

An ex's Saxo. It was magenta, probably a 1.1, and we were on the way from Newcastle to Ely for a wedding. Stopped for a rest down a country lane, one thing led to another, etc etc.

The car was plenty big enough and it was a fun time but she was ultimately a thoroughly evil individual, so... We'll call it 7/10.

3 hours ago, Austat said:

Neither have I had sex nor have owned a car. Reading through this makes me slightly annoyed.

9kvzgd1jqek51.jpeg.4ff69a0260172cc6d5697caf1268e2ff.jpeg

Fucking hell, need to get me act together.

I wouldn't worry.  It's satisfying in the short term, often disappointing, leaves one with feelings of heartache and frustration, causes arguments, puts strain on relationships and, ultimately,  you'll need to give up any racy behaviour if any children turn up.  

That's car ownership for you.  Sex, on the other hand...