Alloy wheels.

Amient lighting

Large cargo space

Hearse

Radio Code 3 Public Safety Equipment

https://www.autoscout24.de/angebote/-a8c7a9d4-3d5c-478b-8db2-1da019255c9e

On 10/19/2022 at 12:47 AM, Noel Tidybeard said:

ah the granada with modded crapi bonnet & wings

I’ve actually seen that in the flesh and it’s very well done , made me wonder what a saloon with a Capri front end would look like. Although these days that’d be a £10000 and £5000 car destroyed , maybe should have done it when they were £50 cars…

20 hours ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

I’ve actually seen that in the flesh and it’s very well done , made me wonder what a saloon with a Capri front end would look like. Although these days that’d be a £10000 and £5000 car destroyed , maybe should have done it when they were £50 cars…

Stick a Mk2 Capri front on a Mk4 Cortina and you have a Mk4 Cortina

15 minutes ago, mk2_craig said:

Oh grim, that's only one step away from being carted off in the local authority bin wagon.

One funeral director I used to know had a Volvo 740 (20 years old ish at the time) with tinted windows for body collection, another bought a C class estate before he realised that it wasn't long enough for tall people and swapped it for a Galaxy. Another had a Mondeo estate which was all blacked out, and the firm local to me use a silver Vito van. I think they like to go incognito apart from at the funeral.  I agree that the pickup is pushing it a bit though. 

A friend of mine looks after forklift trucks and various other bits of equipment, like bed movers and floor cleaners for a hospital amongst other places - when parking in the loading bay, he's been mistaken for a funeral home multiple times in his plain silver T6 Transporter.

• 3 weeks later...