Base Model Hearses

Joseph

Loved reading through this thread, some real "WTF were they thinking? FFS" moments. I also liked the Montego version a little too much! BUT disappointing lack of Ovlov content! I am a confirmed Hearse botherer and i'll just leave this here...

UT7ALXZh.png

From Shitefest '19. My '88 ovlov 740 2.0 8v n/a base hearse, soon to be 2.3 HPT turbo with 531 head 😎 It has been very useful, moved house using just this, done several tip trips (isn't a 'commercial' so no charge, woop woop!), festivals and a tonne or more of garden mulch amongst much else. Very versatile veehickle.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2022 at 6:20 AM, Tomtation said:

Loved reading through this thread, some real "WTF were they thinking? FFS" moments. I also liked the Montego version a little too much! BUT disappointing lack of Ovlov content! I am a confirmed Hearse botherer and i'll just leave this here...

UT7ALXZh.png

From Shitefest '19. My '88 ovlov 740 2.0 8v n/a base hearse, soon to be 2.3 HPT turbo with 531 head 😎 It has been very useful, moved house using just this, done several tip trips (isn't a 'commercial' so no charge, woop woop!), festivals and a tonne or more of garden mulch amongst much else. Very versatile veehickle.

I’d have to try taking that to the tip with an empty coffin, dressed in the suit and peaked cap and asking one of the staff to give you a lift into the wood recycling dumpster...