Is this shite? My new car.

pandamonium

Nah, a Nigerian friend of mine went back home, leaving this in my hands!

.....and he didn't ask you to deposit anything in his bank account? :shock: My colleague scrapped his S reg one of these earlier this year as it needed a bit of work, say £100 or more of work, alot less than what I paid out on my Alfa to get a new ticket though, but I think he was swayed by a cheap (or was it free?) P reg 406 from his brother which he thought he'd give a try - sailed through the MOT first time! You win some you lose some.

On the subject of weird spec, we hired this pile of shite for a lengthy trip away from Edinburgh back in May

Posted Image

1.6 donk, which when laden with tons of MG Midgit crap in the back had all the acceleration of a misfiring Fiat 126. Making the standard-fit cruise control all the more unfathomable

Incidentally - I never figured out how to get the bonnet open. Unless of course you need a Renner special tool so as regular fucktards can't get in there and screw up the oily bits?

Probably similar to the Focus in that you need to use the key after lifting or moving the front badge. Anyone else spotted how close the rear 3/4 view of these mtches the latest Focus estate?

Yeah, I'd wondered if the badge was hiding anything but it felt like I was ging to wind up ripping it off so I desisted. This of course had the daft keycard anyway, which houses an "emergency" metal key inside it - f*ck knows what that gets used for (Avis didn't leave us an owners' manual)

Yeah, I'd wondered if the badge was hiding anything but it felt like I was ging to wind up ripping it off so I desisted. This of course had the daft keycard anyway, which houses an "emergency" metal key inside it - f*ck knows what that gets used for (Avis didn't leave us an owners' manual)

It's for picking the stones out of the hooves of the horse that's towing it to the main dealer!

The metal key housed within the key card is to remove the capping from the nearside front door handle, to access the key barrel, to open the door, and then once inside, you can open the bonnet to replace the vehicle battery which has gone flat due to the amount of electrical gubbins on standby, just because it's the way it was designed..............