Spotted: Cornish shite - Updated 13th May 2023

stilo_active

If you spot it again, would you mind sticking a note under the wiper? I'd be well up for one, and can't believe there's one smoking around in Kernow...

Yeah, no problem. Domestic Management has seen it a few times, I've given her the instructions too. Quite often see it around Camborne. Are you in Kernow?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yeah, no problem. Domestic Management has seen it a few times, I've given her the instructions too. Quite often see it around Camborne. Are you in Kernow?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yup, in St Austell. Thanks for that - who knows the situation with the owner, but looks like the car is tired - MOT history check suggests that it's been 'emitting blue smoke' for some time now. Well up for a piece of scruffy old Montrose. I'll pm my mobile as well, on the off chance you need it. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rightio - I've spoken to the owner of the Subaru pick up that is featured on here and he is keen on selling it . His price is 500 but I'm guessing there is room to move on that .

It's done 60 something k and is in fine mechanical order but a bit rusty . I've had a very quick look round and I've seen worse in daily use tbh .

Interior is in lovely nick for one of these too .

If anyone fancies it pm me and I'll give you his number.

Sensible offers / interest only tho as he's a nice old boy and his family are good customers of mine .

If anyone up country fancies it I can help with transport but not the buying / negotiation .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...