Shite TV

bigstraight6

During an afternoon of channel hopping yesterday, I watched an episode of 'The fall guy' which is currently being shown on US channel 5, and surely this has to be one of the shitest TV programmes ever!For those who are to young to remember, its an American series from the early 80's starring a rather going to seed Lee Majors as a stunt man come bounty hunter, and though always features plenty of Stateside autoshite, is unriveled in its glaring continuity errors :lol: For example, in yesterdays episode 'fall guys' big 4x4 pickup is forced of the road and rolls down a bank leaving it a twisted mess, with a very badly buckled bonnet, in the next scene its being rolled into a workshop for repairs with an undamaged bonnet, in fact no damage apart from the grille panel hanging off :lol: You also see with alarming regularity some part of an actors clothing mysteriously change in the middle of a scene! In fact, the real saving grace is the impossibly stunning curvy blonde sidekick played by Heather Thomas, who in most episodes seems to end up parading about in a bikini, which back in the day made quite an impession on me in my callow youth, in fact, it makes quite an impression on me now as I approach my mid life crises :lol::lol::lol: So there you have it, Tv at its shitest unless you know better :wink:

I used to love that programme, agree it qualifies as shite. I always used to be troubled by the burning Dodge Charger next to the railway line at the beginning. It is from another film, does anyone know which one

That would be the Dodge Challenger driven by Barry 'Not Paul' Newman in the existentialist movie classic 'Vanishing Point'. He - Newman - played Petrocelli in the TV series of the same name although I can't remember what he drove in that and Wikipedia isn't helping. Anyone care to enlighten us?

That would be the Dodge Challenger driven by Barry 'Not Paul' Newman in the existentialist movie classic 'Vanishing Point'. He - Newman - played Petrocelli in the TV series of the same name although I can't remember what he drove in that and Wikipedia isn't helping. Anyone care to enlighten us?

No, it's the end of Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry.

No, it's the end of Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry.
Yup, agree, I was gonna say the same thing!!