Citroen XM V6sei auto 1990 for sale on ebay

Guest mtxm

Many thanks for your welcome and I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I currently have six XMs including four early V6, hence this sale!! Regards, Matthew T.

I am pleased to report that all the cars are in complete and original condition and running well, except only two are in use and on the road at once due to budget constraints!! With regards, Matthew T.

I used to own several Citroens as i always had French cars when i was younger under the influence of my parents. I will however be going back to French cars in a couple of years when i can get a Xantia Estate on my classic policy.

Welcome along. 2/10 for the first post (not the car it was the 2 points but there was not much info and not much of an introduction) but hopefully we will get some input going forward.

Hi Matthew, Thanks for your e-mail the other day regarding the XM V6 in Smethwick, I did notice it had disappeared so wondered if it had been taken by your Brum-based mate.

Good luck with the sale, I really wish I had the money to have your car and some space to keep my Sterling but alas it isnt to happen so I can only offer you a good luck with the sale. Hope it finds a good, sympathetic owner.