Old Renaultshite Wanted

RENOMAD

Hi guys. Its been quite some time since I was last here. What a shite year it has been. :(

Well you may remember that I had purchased a Blue Renault 20TS in Jan and was waiting for delivery. Well unfortunately, while I was waiting I lost my job. Bummer,,,no job,,20 still in UK and paid for..I had to get it home to discover that it wasnt quite as good as I had been told--whats new.

Anyway,,painful decision made. After 10 years of company cars,,,I had to sell my 505GTI to fund the purchase of an affordable to run daily hence my Megane on my signiture.

Next,,,20 would not realise my investent unless I tidy it up...Sills welded,,wing welded, new exhaust and paint all lower half of car. Didnt turn out too bad, except it needed plenty more and I didnt have resources to do it. I sold it and made a little profit. My name isnt Renomad for nothing, but instead of sitting on my money, I bought a rather mint R5 Auto and that was great until a rather large bill came through the letterbox along with MOT's for my and her car in the same month meant the 5 had to go.

Anyway,,here I am on the lookout again.

Would love a 25,,,but not gone on white,,,sorry guys

Would love another 18,,buy chrome bumper prefered,,sorry again.

Anyway,,,,if anybody knows of something that might suit, please pass it on.

Regards again

John