Shite deal-breaking selling points

Station

I like it when a seller issues a 'threat' such as "IF IT DOES NOT SELL THIS WEEKEND I'LL":

1) put it back in the shed for a few years

2) MOT it and ask a much higher price

3) ask a much higher price anyway

4) break it for parts

5) cry a fucking river

6) do absolutely nothing

I'm fairly certain that no car sale has ever gone through because the buyer was scared of the consequences of not buying it

This whole ad is a deal-breaker for me:

89 F150 Single Cab Short Bed - :mrgreen:

Its A Good Driving And Looking Truck Has Good Suspencion, Good Tires & Polished Wheels, Also Has A Tool Box Inside The Truck Bed Bolted In, Has Lights I Customley Put In The Back Of The Truck Bed With A On And Off Switch That I Put Under The Steering Wheel So That I Could Have Plenty Of Light At Night If I Had To Unload Something, It Has 99K, It Has A Diffrent Motor Its A V8 5.0 302 Small Block Mustang Engine With Nice Sounding Custom Short Exhaust Sounds Like A Beast, Its Primer Grey With Like Mabey Three Easy Fix Small Dents Other Than That Very Clean Looking Truck Gets Alot Of Compliments & Looks, Has The Chrome Bumbers & Side Mears. Interior Is Ok The Seat Needs To Be Re Done No Cracks In Dash Roof Paint Is Still Like New If You Shampoo The Carpet It Be Like New, I Got The Truck At Like 97K Registerd Tell March 2013 At 99k The Miles Gauge Went To Zero( :shock: ) Both The Gas Gauges Stoped Telling Me How Much Gas I had Besides That The Truck Still Runs Strong I Havent Had Any Engine Problems i Have Pink Slip In Hand Prooves The miles And Everything. Im Willing To Work On My Price If Reasonable !! ...Please Email Me Or Leave ONLY A Voice Mail On My Phone Because Its Broke... :roll:

^^^ GRAAAARGH!!!!!

I HATE EBAY ADVERTS LIKE THAT ESPECIALLY THE ONES ALL IN CAPITALS WITH NO PUNCTUATION OR GRAMMAR YOU HAVE TO TRY AND WORK OUT WERE ONE SENTENSE ENDS AND ONE BEGINS JUST TOO CONFUSE THINGS THEY WILL THROW IN A CURVE BALL SENTENCE WITCH COULD BE THE END OF THE PREVIUOS SENTENCE BUT IS IN FACT A VERY SIMPLE SHORT SENTENCE LIKE THE CURRENT OWNER SEE WHAT I MEAN,,OH WAIT I FORGOT THE LIBERAL USE OF TWO COMMAS AND NO SPACES,,ECT ECT

Although we no longer speak Latin, the now-combined word we use in modern English is etcetera, for the record. Do you say ectecera or ectcetera in real life or something?

Here we have...

You are bidding on...

STOP STATING THE ****ING OBVIOUS!

'Number plate* worth £1,500'

Brill. You keep it then and knock me £1,499 off your asking price for the car.

*Usually something like C39 TRK. But because it's only got two numbers it's an 'expensive private plate' :roll:

'Number plate* worth £1,500'

Brill. You keep it then and knock me £1,499 off your asking price for the car.

*Usually something like C39 TRK. But because it's only got two numbers it's an 'expensive private plate' :roll:

Or, "private plate says Jonny" when it's actually G204 NYR with liberal screws and bit of tape.

'The tyres are worth £270 as they're only 8 weeks old'

Actually they're worth next to cock all, just because Kwik-Fit-Up sold you three 135/13 HappyChin Winkwank's for £90 a throw doesn't make your scrap car worth anymore than scrap money.

• 2 weeks later...