Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

nuttyhk

The parking regulations are strict in Dunfermline, you have to park in alphabetical order. This is the V section of the car park.

(Sqinty Volvo Picture)

Thankfully there were no regulations on parking straight, or even in the bay... :oops:

Ach it's in some space, it's fine!

A meeting in Cumbernauld in February?

I'll put the kettle on for you all! (It's my home town - sadly...) :wink:

Yeh we met at Broadwood farm carvery at the end of October and the general consensus is that this could be a regular meet. Gonna take a holiday in December and January and resume Shiteness in February at the carvery. Feel free to pop along, will be asking for numbers again nearer the time so keep your eye on the Scotoshite thread for more details.

Yeh we met at Broadwood farm carvery at the end of October and the general consensus is that this could be a regular meet. Gonna take a holiday in December and January and resume Shiteness in February at the carvery. Feel free to pop along, will be asking for numbers again nearer the time so keep your eye on the Scotoshite thread for more details.

Will do - a good idea and a chance to meet the people behind the posts. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Most definitely in for this jolly!!!

Will bring along the tools, hubby and father for a good old rake around.

Bagsy the Montego!!! If these pics are recent I can get quite a lot off it to use for ours!!!

What Saturday are we planning then? We cant do 22nd but this Saturday or next is fine.

Most definitely in for this jolly!!!

Will bring along the tools, hubby and father for a good old rake around.

Bagsy the Montego!!! If these pics are recent I can get quite a lot off it to use for ours!!!

What Saturday are we planning then? We cant do 22nd but this Saturday or next is fine.

This Saturday would be fine for me, had another look round today with a guy who's on retro rides, He ended up taking the montego steering wheel and quite a few vintage headlights and grills. Nisfan took the montego boot spoiler, a momo steering wheel with boss and a couple of golf bits for a total of £12.

There was apparently Cortinas, mantas and various other classics a couple of years back but SEPA made them clear it out so It's mainly just 90's tat now.

Well we are a definite! That at least 3 ppl unless my mum wants to come along! Looks like im gona be busy filling the skoda boot!!! 11am is fine and would be good just to get together to head in that way we can't get lost! Lol!!! Will make sure to bring the tools and some money as it looks like there are quite a few things I can use, including that Austin grille!! Can't wait to get rummaging!