Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

nuttyhk

NEXT MEET IS BACK AT THE REGULAR VENUE.

Wednesday 29th May, 7 for 7:30.

Marstons - The Rowan Tree

Southdale Way, Armadale, Bathgate EH48 3PR

01501 797080

https://maps.app.goo.gl/5XQdZZydtnLmprRi9

That is in school half term for me... hmmm... road trip...?

Thanks for making up some of my disappointment at not getting away to Glencoe. It was a good evening :) Nice to put some faces to usernames. See you at the next one, who knows what I'll be driving by then!

the almera.... now de-stickered of yes and snp stuff as flat 4 was convinced some twat was going to brick it whilst she was driving, or even worse think flat4 was one of those vile cybernats...... 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 5:32 AM, Split_Pin said:

NEXT MEET IS BACK AT THE REGULAR VENUE.

Wednesday 29th May, 7 for 7:30.

Marstons - The Rowan Tree

Southdale Way, Armadale, Bathgate EH48 3PR

01501 797080

https://maps.app.goo.gl/5XQdZZydtnLmprRi9

So aye. This.

3 minutes ago, brownnova said:

I had planned a plan which involved fixing my broken project Saab getting it MOT’d and driving it up for Scotoshite... 

But sadly project Saab has made no progress... 

Bring the 2CV then.

Once I get the Bini-o'shite on the road I should try and make one of these events.

Especially as I designed the road that loops round by the Arnold Clark and round by Asda as well as the residential developments on the other side of the old road, not been back there since the day before the road opened!

While I'm not working, for the first time this year, it is Girlfriend_70's brithday. So will most likely be having a meal elsewhere with her and her family. I suggested it was selfish and that should consider being born on another day but she was just unreasonable about the whole thing.

Soz chaps. Might see you next year at some point...

1 hour ago, somewhatfoolish said:

You mean the GF didn't leap at the opporchancity to combine her birthday nosh with shite car talk? 

Well, the last time I managed to attend I took her along (last meet of 2018) and although she enjoyed it she did also get terrible food poisoning...

• 3 weeks later...

When I saw the title of this thread I thought that Armadale was an unusual place for a meeting as the one I know is the one way up in the Highlands. Having actually read part of the thread I now know that there is another one.  I'm tempted to have a day/night out and come up but I'd have to bring my 62 reg Skoda as I still haven't sorted out the Rover's coolant issues.

8 hours ago, BL Bloke said:

When I saw the title of this thread I thought that Armadale was an unusual place for a meeting as the one I know is the one way up in the Highlands. Having actually read part of the thread I now know that there is another one.  I'm tempted to have a day/night out and come up but I'd have to bring my 62 reg Skoda as I still haven't sorted out the Rover's coolant issues.

Any form of transport that gets you there is acceptable.