nuttyhk

Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

I shall be in the North Coast 500 when this is on I'm afraid.

Not in the 2zz MR2 sadly, as I'm too fucking lazy to finish it.

Will have to slum it in the S4 instead

I really wanted to get up to this one but a late fail in the form of the missus needing picked up from a train in Newcastle at about the exact time yous will all be sitting down.

Buuuuh.

Tea as in not dinner. Tea dinner is a silliness on Scotoscranningtons evening. Unless you're DAUGHTER_Tickman who has usually had a about 3 dinners before arriving at the Armarmalade Scoff Emporium.

aye that lass must have hollow legs the amount of scoff she gets through, plus there is more fat on a butchers pencil

Due to impending wheel bearing requirements, I'm back in a hire car with NO PERSONAL USE written all over it.  So a lift would again be appreciated, whoever it's most convenient for.  Added bonus I can have a pint or two :)

TWO DAYS TO GO!!!

Due to impending wheel bearing requirements, I'm back in a hire car with NO PERSONAL USE written all over it.  So a lift would again be appreciated, whoever it's most convenient for.  Added bonus I can have a pint or two :)

Where / when will you be and returning to?

I'll be passing through Glasgow about 6:45 if you'd like a lift chief?

Can someone book this on behalf of the newly reformed SVM 'cos last month was a clusterfuck. I'm far too busy wafting around in a horrible 740 again.

thx.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk