Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

nuttyhk

All cars are welcome. It's not really a meet just a social thing. We've even had folk without cars turning up.

I gathered that- sorry, was just trying to join the "cool boxy 80s estate car" gang;)

What date is it in June, and was a location finalised?

Cheers

You'll be welcome whatever you turn up in.  We'll be a Volvo down this month anyway since mine went off to pastures new this afternoon, which should please Ian......
Like David says it's not a 'meet in a car park and shuffle about looking at each others' cars' type of thing, it's more a bunch of mates/deranged halfwits meeting in a pub for some scran.
The Craigmarloch is excellent. You can ask to get a fried egg on ANYTHING. :)

Eggy cheeseburger? Don't see the problem with that!

Ever seen a bacon mug? My Canadian flatmate made one for a laugh. Bloody Canadians...you mould bacon in cheese sauce round a beaker, let it set, then fill it with bacon, cheese sauce and whatever else. Heart attack on a plate!

Edit: thought I had a pic of it, but I can't find it.

Have a link instead and behold its magnificence.

• 2 weeks later...

Might come down, maybe. Not feeling great, and working tonight, so I'll see if I'm up to it tomorrow.

Was one of you lot at Tebay services on Saturday, about lunchtime? Spotted a white P reg V70, with a saltire on the tailgate. Just missed getting a pic, it was leaving as we went towards it.

Might come down, maybe. Not feeling great, and working tonight, so I'll see if I'm up to it tomorrow.

Was one of you lot at Tebay services on Saturday, about lunchtime? Spotted a white P reg V70, with a saltire on the tailgate. Just missed getting a pic, it was leaving as we went towards it.

No V70s in the SVM at the moment.

We'll be there. Can I just remind everyone who may be sitting on the fence thinking that they cant come coz they dont have a volvo........... ITS NOT THE VOLVO MASSIVE MEET! There are other cars, granted the volvo has the majority vote, but we do want more ppl to tag along and bring their interesting jalopies. Ps you know i love u volvoists but I like a bit of diversity in my life ;-) so many older cars around this area it would be nice to see their owners turn up for a natter and some great grub..... egg included if you wish xxx

WOT UP SHITISTS!

Our monthly face stuffing contest is on tomorrow at the Craigmarloch Lodge, Cumbernauld from 7.30pm.

Marvel at badly parked Volvos!

Speak to Scotoshitists!

Have a fried egg on things!

See you all there.

THIS IS TONIGHT. I WILL BE THE ONE WITH THE EGGS. (SWMBO working til 8, so ETA about 8.03 if the T-5 of doom is behaving)

I will need to come along to one of these, sadly won't make this one but I have taken the executive decision* of moving closer to the location purely for the ability to attend these fine events.* Domestic management thinks its because we can get a much nicer house in Fife for the money but we know the real reason...