Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

nuttyhk

Distance for me is always an issue....down side of living in Shitesville..... :twisted: the North East or North West of England are closer to me.

There's a fair few suitable venues around the top of the A68/A7. Maybe we could consider one of those for a future east coast meet? They're only a kick in the arse south of Auld Reekie, so wouldn't be much further for us non-Borderers, while being on the safe side of the capital for any Borderers who wanted to come along.

Plus there's gotta be plenty of shite down there, just waiting to be spotted.

However, on a scale on 1 to 10, how bad could things possibly be at an A-S meet if one turned up in a 3 pot Corsa? :lol:

It'll be fine, honest :wink: . If nothing else, then I'll feel better about not having the newest, shiniest car*... :lol:

*Until I have a need to whang on a mismatched tailgate from a scrappy.

Can I just point out I'm no Borderer.........I knew my parents...they were human :lol:

I'm happy with any meet up and around the Bridge/Dumfermline etc, but I would only do the more westerly ones when I have time on my hands....which is seldom, but I will make the effort on occasion....

Well we will see how this one goes and take it from there.

All options are open for future venues just testing the water for people to share the load.

Time is tight for a lot of people and appreciate not everyone will be able to make every meet but considering its just started I'm pretty pleased with the turn out so far. If you cant make it to this one give us a shout when we are organising the next one and we will see what we can do. I think Dunfermline seems to be on the cards for November meet and December/January being avoided so next one after that will be in February. Want to try and keep it as informal as possible so just going with the flow. :D

Well we will see how this one goes and take it from there.

All options are open for future venues just testing the water for people to share the load.

Time is tight for a lot of people and appreciate not everyone will be able to make every meet but considering its just started I'm pretty pleased with the turn out so far. If you cant make it to this one give us a shout when we are organising the next one and we will see what we can do. I think Dunfermline seems to be on the cards for November meet and December/January being avoided so next one after that will be in February. Want to try and keep it as informal as possible so just going with the flow. :D

Hello peoples,

Having realised the number of responses to this meet has somewhat increased since our first meet I think it would be wise to book us a table at said cheap as f*ck carvery!

If you would like to have some food as well as a blether get in touch with me and I will book us in!

If you can let me know by Wednesday 24th October (a week before the event) I will secure you a place at our banquet of cheapness!!! You can PM me or just post and for those of you who have my number just drop me a text!

Looking forward to seeing you all there...................

Wee reminder to Creeping Jesus - Its Wednesday 31st October, that's the last day of the month and also Halloween just so there is no confusion and you don't panic me by posting asking where everyone is and turning up a day early!!!! HaHa

Broadwood Farm Carvery (just off M80 Auchinkilns) See previous post for postcode and actual address etc

Wednesday 31st October

Be there for between 7.30 and 8pm

Everyone welcome even if your not having dinner

My shitter is in for welding, so I will be in my modern :cry::cry::cry:

As long as you show up this time! There'll be a shortage of £3.99 carverys the next time we announce our arrival!

Yes, I ended up working on that night. Although the carvery is on my doorstep, I can't vouch for it being more of a curry man!

Just a wee reminder about this meet, its happening next week (31st) so if you want to come along just let me know. I will probably need to tell the place how many are eating and book us a table. So if you can let me know by this Wednesday and I will book you a seat (regardless of whether or not you are eating). Once we have finished grubbing the bargain £3.99 carvery we can head to the comfy seats in the bar area. Dont worry if you cant bring your shitter along just come anyway for the banter as I realise this is the time many cars go for health checks/MOTs and go off the road before the mountains of salt goes down!

Speak soon

H

I'm out too. I was looking forward to it but my work have decided I should spend the week in the arse end of Shetland instead. wank.gif

That is most definitely crud!

How dare they interfere with a grand social occasion such as a random car meet with cheap ass carvery!

Loving the icon BTW!!!

Hey guys,

Table is booked 7.30 for 8pm.

Ive booked for 12 which according to my maths (with the drop in and outs) should be enough.

If you want to come along for food and haven't said yet please let me know and I will call and add you. If you just want a seat at the table but not eating then give me a shout. There is a bar area too so once we have stuffed our faces we can head over to the comfy area for a proper chat.

A couple of folk will join us later as they have got Halloween parties to attend with children.

Fancy dress is optional :lol:

See you all next week!