Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

nuttyhk

***Broadwood Farm is a carvery restuarant with carvery mains at £3.99 and a choice of starters and puddings. Also has a good sized car park and open till 11pm.

:D

I've used this place a number of times and never had a bad carvery yet :D

After 8pm the kids are not allowed in the bar area, making it a KFZ, IIRC.

Bit of a far run to bring the Triumph, and I won't be here on the 24th (at the other end of the country in London).

I might make the next one though and should have the lovely shitty Rover 200 with fake BRM wheels and mismatched interior on the road by then. :wink:

The next meet is on Wednesday 31st October (last Wednesday of the month)

Looking good for the carvery so far!!!

Keep the votes coming in and let me know if you can make it :)

I'll go anywhere they've got non-specific cola beverage on tap. I should also point out that my shite credentials for the meet will be affected by the outcome of Tuesday next when the Volvo has an MOT issue to overcome...

You could always go trick or treating before the meet and hope that someone feels pity and offers you a shite tastic treat for your efforts :P

Unfortunately can't make that date either, I'll be in London until the first week in November.

Next time perhaps, petrol funds willing.

Well we hope to see you then! Not sure if we will be in Dunfermline that month but will keep everyone updated on here.

Look forward to it!

Broadwood sounds fine to me. It'll be the week after the Volvo's MOT, so I might have recovered by then. I might well be binraking for my tea tho'... :shock:

What is this?????

MOT a Volvo month and win a prize? Im sure we could all chip in our loose change from our coin trays and get you a £3.99 meal. :D

Another vote for Broadwood.

Would it be too early to announce a winner???

15mpg. Roughly how far to meet from Bewdley, Worcestershire. Someone work it out because I can't bring myself to.

Ta.

You would definitely win the furthest travelled award!!!

306 mi, 5 hours 21 mins

In current traffic: 5 hours 36 mins

M6

Approx £125 in loose change. Whip - round?

15mpg. Roughly how far to meet from Bewdley, Worcestershire. Someone work it out because I can't bring myself to.

Ta.

You would definitely win the furthest travelled award!!!

306 mi, 5 hours 21 mins

In current traffic: 5 hours 36 mins

M6

Approx £125 in loose change. Whip - round?

Hold on till I rummage in my couch.................

Hows about a kirby, nail clippers and a half eaten wham bar?? Best I can do right now :wink:

Ta.

Roughly £107 worth of fuel at current average prices.

Bollocks. The 460 will do double that if I'm gentle. If you turn up, I've got no excuse..........

I should mention that's £107 ONE WAY. :P

Depends if he wants to get back or not. :lol:

I'd need to be back at University the next day, so yeah.

West coast is too far for me this month, had organised things for the South Queensferry meet...but don't have the time to make the journey over to the other side(ish)

That's a shame. I've tried to make this meet a little more central, based on where people travelled from the last time hence the alternative meeting point. Possibly meeting in Dunfermline next month though but that hasn't been finalised yet. Just trying to average out peoples fuel cast so its not hitting the folk in the pocket all the time! Hopefully see you at some point though!

I am taking an executive decision and going by responses so far, the Carvery has won hands down so the next meet is as follows:

Wednesday 31st October

Broadwood Farm Carvery

Just off M80 at Auchinkilns Junction, passed the Red Deer (2 Craiglinn Glasgow G68 9AD)

Meeting between 7.30pm and 8pm will probably be there til place shuts if last meet is anything to go by

As it is Halloween fancy dress is optional for this meet :lol:

Hope to see you all there