Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

nuttyhk

You have the wrong night guys.............

Its tomorrow - Wednesday 26th!

Errrr, yeah. About that :oops: slight technical hitch there...

I'll try and come across tomorrow night, without the same degree of fuckwittage.

Loving the fuckwittage.....

These things happen when eager for shite-tastic nonsense!

Hope to see you tomorrow :-)

Hazel

I only got one picture worth uploading.

Make that two pictures. I forgot I had the other camera.

8028141358_f61eb51d35_z.jpg

Damn work website - can't see photo!! Note to self surf at home later!!

Great to meet you all guys - bring on Halloween (if the kids let me do some shite stylee trick or treating!!) or whenever our next meet is!!

Really pleased with the turn out last night!

Glad we managed to get this off to a good start and from the sounds of things everyone had a good night! Looking to run this on the last Wednesday of the month which, going by the diary for October, will be Halloween! :shock:

Through dicussions last night I'm happy for people to throw in suggestions of where to meet now that we know there is an interest. One suggestion was to have an alternating West Coast and East Coast meet? Equally we could keep it where it is, just change the pub. The two Bridges does do food but we spent a bit longer in the carpark chaffing so missed last orders. Suggestions on a postcard - Let me know and we can spread the word.

Thank you all very much for coming along - Always a bit of a worry when you're trying to arrange these things.

PS - All orders to CMS206 for the latest must have fashion accessory head gear!

Keep in touch

Hazel

Well if it's Halloween I'll not be there, got to get the fire on for the rest of the coven..................... plus I won't have been paid :cry:

Thats a shame!

When do you get paid??

Thought with it being the last night of the month this time round most folk would have been paid.

Stoke the fire early and come and see us for a bit :wink:

Hazel

Well if it's Halloween I'll not be there, got to get the fire on for the rest of the coven..................... plus I won't have been paid :cry:

Thats a shame!

When do you get paid??

Thought with it being the last night of the month this time round most folk would have been paid.

Stoke the fire early and come and see us for a bit :wink:

Hazel

Thursdays and the Last working day of the month, might be an option to pop in early, then home to light the fire and drink the Whisky, I'll try and set some money aside for the occasion 8)

I''m up for that, making it east then west is probably the fairest way to do it. Another alternative I just noticed is an autojumble in Lenzie on sunday 20/10/12? Would a sunday suit people better?

BTW these Volvo chaps are a bad influence, why am i typing Volvo 740 into eBay? this does look very good for the money though... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-VOLVO-74 ... 3ccaf4d06d

Can I assure people it is not necessary to have a Volvo to come along! :lol: Although not all in the picture there were 2 Montegos, a Maestro,a BMW and a Citroen. The more the merrier! Bring on the diversity!

Sorry Hazel Posted before i read that! pouring more Volvo fuel onto the fire!