Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

nuttyhk

A lift wouldn't be out of the question if required

If the worst comes to the worst that would be great.  Last night I stalled it on the Dundee city centre crossroads between Debenhams and the Nether Inn and had to push it as it wouldn't restart.  Tad stressy with the missus and two bairns in the car.

Would I be welcome if I turned up in an 18 plate 320d or would I be quietly informed that this isn’t the photocopier expo I’m looking for? :D

Would need to run it past domestic management in any case (we are on holiday in Perthshire at the moment)

You would indeed be made welcome (and +1) I think the photocopier expo people arrive just after us anyway...

This will be third opinion, 2 mechanics can't actually figure out what's wrong with it and I've already decided it's getting sold when my Granvia is MOT'd. Unless it's something ridiculously simple we're all missing!

In any case, I owe you a drink L1 ;)

Apparently my day doesn't get informal until half six. Anyone leaving Glasgow near the SEC as late as that? I can escape a bit earlier if needed

I guess you’ve been at the event that I was supposed to be at today :/

Have heard from my colleague who did actually make it that day 1 was good, and he’s also managed to score some decent swag for me ;)