Monthly Scotoshite meet at Armadale last Wednesday of the month.

nuttyhk

This month also features a GENUINE TELEVISION STAR.7c1fd92170a13c138d9afc02a7185529.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Does anyone actually watch BBC Scotland? I made a point of watching the thing about the Rolls Royce fitters and the Chilean jet engines as I had donated to the crowdfunding but most of it looks fucking awful.

Does anyone actually watch BBC Scotland? I made a point of watching the thing about the Rolls Royce fitters and the Chilean jet engines as I had donated to the crowdfunding but most of it looks fucking awful.

I watched that this morning, I had no idea about any of it happening. Found it very eye opening and pretty moving.

The Inside Central Station thing has been superb, Nae Pasaran was outstanding though it was a buy in of sorts. Still Game has been okay and I'm a big fan of Burnistoun. Scot Squad is apparantly moving to BBC Scotland, I expect Two Doors Down will follow for it's next series.

The rest has been toilet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There's a gameshow called wonderball on at 7pm, it's incredibly shit but mildly amusing and really cringy. It's a news reader who presents it, she's rubbish...

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Thanks for a pleasant evening folks :) I am now off to have yet another fight with the GTB. I jinxed it saying it was fixed so it decided to cut boost and fling codes on the way home, right before I'm supposed to be towing a twin axle to Glencoe next week.....It'll be for sale when I get back at the end of May if it actually makes it....

Hoping the GTB is now fixed. Alternator belt was more loose than it was originally so suspect a possible drop in voltage from a slipping belt was causing the solenoids to have a hissy fit, again. Hope that's all it is anyway. Will take it a run tomorrow and see if it behaves!

• 2 weeks later...