Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

This;

img4818hd.jpg

Is a grubby old Sun 4 gas, been with me a year or so since someone left it with me to calibrate, but the big snag is it's one of the ones that locks up once a year, the display reading 'CAL', forcing a £££ callout from a Sun engineer to reset it, I had an idea of finding its bios or eprom chip or whatever it has and seeing if I could find someone to nobble it, but when I told matey he'll need to spend £100-ish on filters and oxygen sensor to see if it works before we get to what I'll charge him he lost interest, he'll take £50 for it if anyone wants to collect it from M1 J5.

Boot handle for my VDP. Same as Austin or Morris. :-

JJ-tow1.jpg

Current one is quite pitted.

i have an mg one and some other bits and bobs from an mg 13oo, but i suspect they may be different. i dont know.

There's an 1100 down my local scrappers - can have a look for you when I'm down there next if you want?

On the subject of wanteds, I'm after a Ford Focus Mk 1.5 front grille and front bumper in black, cheap of course :wink:

Wanted;

Mazda 121 front and rear bumpers. In red, with/without front fog lights (Don't care), must be in reasonable condition and have the black strips on the corners...

For this model of Fiazda.

Mazda_121.jpg

I have found four Fiat Multipla headrests in the cupboard under the stairs. They are red ones, in good condition; we never used the back seats and the kid was too small to need the one on the middle seat so I took them all out so I could see out the back better. Then forgot to put them back in when I sold it. They are the ones off the pre-facelift version ( a proper Multipla) so have the rounded tops.

I know it's not proper autoshite, but one day soon (maybe tomorrow) they will be. I haven't seen a nice looking original one for a while.

Anyway, headrests available for cost of postage if you want them, or to collect in Sheffield.

Found it

img4892g.jpg

And the magic mazak monkey metal appears in reasonable condition, the sort of minimal pitting not generally seen since 1972.

And who was after rear lights for some mingy old caravan a while ago? I recall suggesting A110 / P6 No. plate lamp, here's what they look like.

img4205if.jpg

Anybody needing any tyres?

2 x dunlop sp sport 195/60 r 15 h brand new on brand new 4 stud vauxhall steelies

1FBD8FCB-00EF-4209-BAA3-1EF8BCD2BD65-9689-000005C70739B290.jpg

243CFB62-495B-44CC-8CEE-B74319541197-9689-000005C6FB3A6EA9.jpg

£50 collect from the falkirk area

3 x 225/70 r 16 h part worns 3 different makes,2 runners and one like new

52C8FA4E-CB83-4810-B756-8EA8EF178520-9689-000005C75DC3BCB8.jpg

6798B155-9142-4B76-AF44-2E5BE288979E-9689-000005C755488A15.jpg

A7859216-F0CE-4EA5-8C4D-F350D0AE0A53-9689-000005C747786EA6.jpg

£45 again collect from the falkirk area

Cheers Scott

^Those tyres are never brand new you chancer!^ Now I look again, the top ones are indeed new, my apologies.

Junkman and Keef, are you local?

edward.jpg

As pricewise I suppose a fiver collected or a tenner posted, and I'm a pain as I don't do paypal, they're arseholes.

Leave of sanity jokes aside has anyone got a....

Frontera 2.0 Sport for sale? Needs to have a decent bit of MOT, some tax ideal and any ghey offroading bits (lift kit, big wheels etc) would be a bonus. Needs to be cheap (£500-ish) because I'm a notoriously tight bastard and it'd help if it was in Cheshire or close by.

Frontera 2.0 Sport for sale? Needs to have a decent bit of MOT, some tax ideal and any ghey offroading bits (lift kit, big wheels etc) would be a bonus. Needs to be cheap (£500-ish) because I'm a notoriously tight bastard and it'd help if it was in Cheshire or close by.

What you need is a Kia Sportage. Much more reliable.

What you need is a Kia Sportage. Much more reliable.

But also sod all ground clearance and probably hopeless offroad.

Well that's the price you pay for stance.

Kind of urgently wanted, a Canon EOS 1000D camera back, battery and charger, don't need no lenses nor nuffink, as I'm supposed to set up a machine in Southampton tomorrow which should have the camera hanging off the back of it but doesn't. Any advice on where I might obtain one anywhere between N. London and Soton gratefully received.

Got one, and kept my punter happy, good start to the week.

But also sod all ground clearance and probably hopeless offroad.

Well that's the price you pay for stance.

Kind of urgently wanted, a Canon EOS 1000D camera back, battery and charger, don't need no lenses nor nuffink, as I'm supposed to set up a machine in Southampton tomorrow which should have the camera hanging off the back of it but doesn't. Any advice on where I might obtain one anywhere between N. London and Soton gratefully received.

Got one, and kept my punter happy, good start to the week.