Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

I'm after a 205/40R17. Doesn't have to be amazing condition but cheap

i have 4, 2 are clearly no good,the other 2 have great tread,but one has some mastic in the sidewall like someones took a chunk out on the kerb and filled it in but it wasn't holed.they should be ok.if I remember correctly I had them as spares for a 306 about 8-10 years back,if you can get them collected theyre yours.

i have 4, 2 are clearly no good,the other 2 have great tread,but one has some mastic in the sidewall like someones took a chunk out on the kerb and filled it in but it wasn't holed.they should be ok.if I remember correctly I had them as spares for a 306 about 8-10 years back,if you can get them collected theyre yours.

Thanks for looking, whereabouts are you?

Old VW gearknob golf/scirocco era 5 speed wanted   R  1  3  5

2  4

The Scénic is just not worth MOTing again. Will need a lot of front end suspension stuff, bodywork isn't great and it's generally scruffy. Worth more to me to break. It's a 1.6 VVT and the engine is great.

Xenons unfortunately not a straight swap. They are auto levelling so height sensors at the front and rear of the car feeding info to the UCH

I need someone to change the heater fan in my W124. I'm told it is fairly straightforward, which is backed up by the you tube video, which ordinarily would be no problem for me. But it involves a lot of stretching and leaning over, something that my knees will not allow. Although its been some months since surgery on both of them, its been a very slow and frustrating 8 months.

So if anyone can recommend someone that could do it who has a good working knowledge of W124's (or even someone that is 100% competent) in Essex-or anywhere really-please let me know. Not having much luck finding anyone through the W124 sites.........

Anybody after a trailer? It's 5' x 3', always been dry stored and good condition. All new tyres (including spare) 3 years ago, and less than 500 miles on them. Electrics work perfectly, and wheel bearings are fine. Comes with cover although shock cord needs replacing, and has wheels on the end so you can stand it upright and wheel it through narrow gaps.

Can't think of much else to add apart from a price...£120 ono.

post-5223-0-38650900-1459202441_thumb.jpg

BX not included!