Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

I'm after some heavy duty tarpaulins to cover some cars. Preferably dark green. Will pay actual money and collect so long as you are approximately in the Midlands!

Don't have to be waterproof or mint condition I just need the cars to look less of an eyesore to nosey dog walkers!

I'm after some heavy duty tarpaulins to cover some cars. Preferably dark green. Will pay actual money and collect so long as you are approximately in the Midlands!

Don't have to be waterproof or mint condition I just need the cars to look less of an eyesore to nosey dog walkers!

Will ask at the yard where I store my cars, I "borrowed" some tarpaulins to cover my cars as they are outside (not ideal) they are large enough to cover the whole car.

A set of four OZ wheels in 205/55/R15 flavour to fit a Mk4 Honda Prelude.  I'm guessing they might fit some other cars too.  They're in tidy condition, some scuffs and scratches but nothing major, slight kerbing on one wheel, four reasonably new Tigar Prima tyres, two with good tread, two with scrubbed inner edges.  To be honest they're rubbish tyres anyway, noisy and lacking in grip but at least two are legal.

I'm looking for £100, they're in Barnstaple in North Devon.

post-5492-0-89740300-1448923473_thumb.jpg

post-5492-0-44912600-1448923485_thumb.jpg

post-5492-0-49134500-1448923497_thumb.jpg

I'm desperately trying to find a reasonably priced copy of Daniel Lockton's book'Rebel without applause: Reliant from inception to Zenith'

Would happily pay around £50-60 for a good copy. Long shot I know, but if shiters could keep their eyes peeled for me I'd appreciate it!

I'm desperately trying to find a reasonably priced copy of Daniel Lockton's book'Rebel without applause: Reliant from inception to Zenith'

Would happily pay around £50-60 for a good copy. Long shot I know, but if shiters could keep their eyes peeled for me I'd appreciate it!

I sold my copy that i had from release for £120 last year,i doubt you will find one for anywhere near £50