Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Has anyone got a Astra washer bottle and the black outlet pipe.

trying to work out if it is the pipe that has split or the bottle it looks like the pipe. The pump is working.

2006 Astra sporthatch 1.6 petrol.

Mark

Astrawasherpump_zpse3e61326.jpg

Or it could be a spider in a tin.

Hey guys. I've just officially joined the ranks of autoshite with a purchase of a little peugeot 104, so I'm posting to see if anyone has anything 104 related kicking around at the back of their shed/garage. I'm after the alloys and possibly a dash if possible. Thanks and hello from north wales, lee

Talbot Tagora rhs front door.

This is a long shot and primarily aimed at shiters en France.

I have emailed a couple of sellers on Leboncoin in my bestest google translated French to no avail. So if you know of anything please let me know.

Talbot Tagora rhs front door.

This is a long shot and primarily aimed at shiters en France.

I have emailed a couple of sellers on Leboncoin in my bestest google translated French to no avail. So if you know of anything please let me know.

If you spot anything suitable looking in France, drop me a PM or whatever and I would be happy to ring the vendor up and speak to them on your behalf. Might get a better/quicker response than e-mail.

Bucketeer's Assistance in Languages for Leboncoin Service © is available to all shiters.

He thinks it's 4x100.

Rich, I'm quite sure these details are right:

PCD 4 x 100mm Offset 35-38 Centre Bore 60mm

The thing with Renos is that they have a big CB, so you may see their alloys on loads of other stuff, but to fit anything else but genuine ones to the R5, he'll need them machining out to fit.

Mike has these Centras:

http://autoshite.com/topic/17545-4-x-pcd-4x100-13-centra-alloys-4-x-pcd-4x9525-13-minilites/

Anyone got any shipping contacts? Need to a get a 35kg package (subframe) back from Ireland.

Most companies only seem to quote for half that weight and Shipley want over a ton. :(

Bung it on a pallet it's the sort of item that is . usually sent on one. Next day delivery is typically fixed at about 70 quid. Specify you don't have a fork lift so a tail lift will be required rather than a curtain side

Where is pershore? I might have one going spare soon.

Completely useless info, but I met my wife at Pershore College! Ahhh, happy memories, including the time we broke into the bar in the middle of the night (setting off the alarm in the process) because she'd left her wallet in there.