Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

For sale. Some may have see this in the grin thread.

A 80's-90's Saisho cx780.This i believe is a Dixon's home brew kit.

£20 plus what ever the postage is

CIMG0013_zps5c32bc53.jpg

CIMG0012_zps474d20e7.jpg

CIMG0011_zps1e594149.jpg

CIMG0009_zps4f50bae7.jpg

Just a note it doesn't come with the stand this is the remote for the kitchen telly

II still have this if anyone would like it

Now a Price drop as its in the way £15 plus postage == 29/3/2014

I have a set of 4 nova gsi 8 spoke wheels in my shed. perfect with centre caps.

Nobody wants 14 inch alloys though.

I will give them to anyone actually restoring a Gsi/GTE or 1300 sport back to standard, provided the give me a) photo's of them on the car, and B) something pointless or similar value that I don't want, but that I could give a relative for Christmas.

Does anybody have a spare nokia 2110 to fit my shite XM hands free kit?

I don't think I ever had a 2110 but I definitely had/have a 3110 and a 5110 if they are any good.

I say had/have as I haven't seen them for some time but I very rarely throw anything out so they're here in the loft or at my mother's house.

Let me know if they're any use and I'll start the search.

Wanted maestro van rear brake adjusters or a complete axle as I also need shoes and wheel bearings. Sills and rear arches would be nice but that is like looking for rocking horse poo. Anything else for a van that is cheap and not too far from the south west

I don't think I ever had a 2110 but I definitely had/have a 3110 and a 5110 if they are any good.

I say had/have as I haven't seen them for some time but I very rarely throw anything out so they're here in the loft or at my mother's house.

Let me know if they're any use and I'll start the search.

The 3110 may fit... but then it may not!

The 3110 may fit... but then it may not!

OK, I'll casually keep my eye open for it in the next few weeks. I'm only in Crewe and work at Staffordshire Triumph in Tunstall so the logistics of seeing if it fits once it's found aren't immense. Regards, Ian.

I've had it off this morning and cleaned it out with brake cleaner.  I think it should be ok but can't get it to work and the eezibleed just randomly fired brake fluid around the freshly painted engine bay.

Anybody live near here who can confidently bleed brakes?  I've done it before loads of times but either the cylinder or the eezibleed are knackered or I'm a twat,  possibly all three.

Cats, have you tried wedging down the pedal overnight? It might not completely work but it's worth a try with stubborn bleeders!

Getting the M/C to press fluid down the pipe would be a start,  I'll stick a weight on the pedal when I get home.

I'm not a million miles away - could pop over a cast an eye/drink tea one evening.

That would be ace if it's not too much trouble,  might be worth waiting a couple of days in case I have a eureka moment and figure it out by myself.  I'll pm you my number in case you're passing in the meantime though.

I know what you mean! Sometimes by wedging open the master cylinder, gravity allows just enough fluid down the pipes to kajole it into bleeding action without the possibility of blowing seals out on the slave cylinder. Ive done it in times past as i didn't have an easibleed and it worked enough to for me to bleed the rest of the air out old stylee.