Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Typical eh? I'd have had that Volvo off you like a shot. never mind. The stripes are painted :roll: , none of it was my doing.

I thought I was going to keep this one, but you know how it is, once an idea gets into your head......

If there are no bites then I will plod on with it, it'd be no hardship tbh. Just fancied a change.

WANTED

SAT-NAV.

Don't care what make/model it is, as long as it directs me to where I want to go. I spent the best part of 2 and a half hours trying to find the place of this guy who was selling parts off an identically coloured Rover 800, hence wasting some good spannering time.

I am very barrasic at the moment at least until Friday Payday.

Thanks.

WANTED

SAT-NAV.

Don't care what make/model it is, as long as it directs me to where I want to go. I spent the best part of 2 and a half hours trying to find the place of this guy who was selling parts off an identically coloured Rover 800, hence wasting some good spannering time.

I am very barrasic at the moment at least until Friday Payday.

Thanks.

I have one going spare as the hippo has one fitted already,

not sure what make it is but it works could mabe do with an update though.

img5046y.jpg

Two of the above, leather two seater couches offered free, biege-ish peachy in colour, both have fair arse grooving on the right, Itallian made and showing a bit of age but no tears just some light cat vandalism on one. I remember having a job getting them through doorways, but on removing I found zips to extract big cushions which made it easy. I've just stuffed the pair into the back of my van but can't really offer delivery as the thing chuffs out coolant after 20 yards or so. They're destined for a charity shop down the road who will probably behave as if they're doing me a favour by taking them, if anyone wants them message me here, I'm at M1 J5.

Sweet Gary, how much including postage? Will have to wait until Friday as for the first time in 2 years I actually have double figures left in the bank and that has to last me for work next week, :(

its winging its way to you as I type courtesy of Campbell :wink:

img5046y.jpg

Two of the above, leather two seater couches offered free, biege-ish peachy in colour, both have fair arse grooving on the right, Itallian made and showing a bit of age but no tears just some light cat vandalism on one. I remember having a job getting them through doorways, but on removing I found zips to extract big cushions which made it easy. I've just stuffed the pair into the back of my van but can't really offer delivery as the thing chuffs out coolant after 20 yards or so. They're destined for a charity shop down the road who will probably behave as if they're doing me a favour by taking them, if anyone wants them message me here, I'm at M1 J5.

Bring them to Shitefest at Cholmondley. Some fun could be had! Free to anyone who can fit one of them in their boot :)

WANTED

SAT-NAV.

Aye, and you'll need plenty of spannering time with an 800.