Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

15" Volvo steels with winter tyres on, 2 tyres v good, 2 reasonable - £80.

The tyres are Marangoni Meteo HP 195/65/15 and were excellent in the recent snow.

I'm travelling between Lincs & Burton-upon-Trent every day this week, so can drop off or meet up somewhere.

Anyone got a 3 stud Peugeot wheel kicking about? To go on a 106, with or without a tyre, I'm in Essex, but will travel a bit.

Oh, and a Haynes BOL and handbook and all that kinda shite, whatever you've got!

(yes, there's a new addition to Outlaw towers!)

Ballsacks, I literally just threw out a 106 3-studder when I scrapped my Astra last week, you could have had it for nothing. Sorry!

WANTED

Single undercover car storage around the West Midlands. Can pay monthly, its only for one car and will be ongoing/until further notice type of thing, but not forever, maybe for a few months to a year. PM me if you know of anything. Thanks.

shame you are not nearer to Surrey. I will have loads of room soon :D

FOR SALE! My HORRIBLE modern GM SHIT. Let's be clear, I'm selling this partly because I need money, and partly because I HATE IT, but if anyone is actually after one of these, you could probably do a lot worse. No less likely to grenade than any other car with this stupid engine, but it's been in my family since it was <1 year old, and it's had most of the things that break on it replaced by me in the last 18 months anyway. And a new cam belt last year. So.. yeah. if you're in the market for an awful modern Vauxhall with a FIAT engine and slushbox with the stupidest flappy paddles available (you push them forwards with your thumb), WE SHOULD TALK. Shite-ists BIN price £4000, which I'm assured is actually VALU for one of these. It's got loads of test, some tax, and it's only done 60k. So yeah, if you REALLY want one of these, buy mine. Please. Not that I'd expect you to, or recommend one.

Edit: Oops!

It's a Mobylette AV89, it's a 1974 model with no V5C but it is on the DEEVLAY database. It's a non-runner but has had new points, condensor and other electrical shite put into it. Needs some wiring and cables sorting out but it would be a viable project for someone other than me who cannot simply be arsed anymore. It has lovely new handlebars! A double seat for those with larger bottoms, or 2 skinny people. It has the full leg shields present and I have a replacement coil for it in the house. It's similar to a Fiat colour, Paprika IIRC. It has pedals which may likely induce a heart attack or stroke if you are not fit enough to pedal like a deranged bastard. It would likely kill me nowadays if I tried.

I bought it as a project and am now bored bollockless with it.

It owes me more than I am asking (owes me £280), may swap for something less tedious or just thrust £195 in my paws to make it yours.

Pick up with a large van or a trailer from Norf Lundon - no visas or innoculations required.

FIAT 126 BIS stuff wanted:

Carb or rebuild kit

Workshop manual

Quarterlight glass for offside door

Offside front indicator lens

Little bit of grey plastic rubbing strip that goes on the nearside front wing

Any other service bits etc.

As cheap as possible, obv.

Picked these up a few years ago with a load of Fiat/Lancia stuff so the assumption is that they are for one of those but who knows.

Any use to anyone?

They are camshaft locking tools for twin cam Fiat Alfa engines for when you need to change the cambelt/variator.

my mk 1 toyota mr 2 is now up for sale as my fleet needs shrinking it has been parked up for approx 1 year and will need re- comissioning.

it is a great little car and really good to drive with all the welding done new sills were fitted by the previous owner. so a days fettling should get it ready for mot. dont think it needs any parts at all.

i can e- mail photos of the car - some of you may even remember the threads of it on here.

looking for £600 or nerest offer

thanks -aled

i can be contacted on 07826545800

Anyone want an iPad 1 32 gig? It's my daughters, her grand dad has just bought her a brand new laptop so iPad surplus to requirements. She says it's works fine but occasionally shuts down and restarts, a very quick look on Google suggests it's a common thing.

Anyhow I think £140 is a fair price, please note though I'm not even remotely interested in selling to anyone new on here and I won't post abroad, sorry. Obv. it can be inspected/tried out before purchase and can be collected from our house in West Cheshire.

WTD:

Battery box - I'm looking to relocate the battery to the boot of a little Daihatsu, as there is limited space in the engine bay. The current battery is tiny and fucked, so I think it's a good time to move it and replace it with a bigger one.

Double electric window switch - it's to connect to an aftermarket leccy window kit in the Scirocco. The original switches are knackered and the replacements I bought off ebay are as well :(

Anyone want an iPad 1 32 gig? It's my daughters, her grand dad has just bought her a brand new laptop so iPad surplus to requirements. She says it's works fine but occasionally shuts down and restarts, a very quick look on Google suggests it's a common thing.

Anyhow I think £140 is a fair price, please note though I'm not even remotely interested in selling to anyone new on here and I won't post abroad, sorry. Obv. it can be inspected/tried out before purchase and can be collected from our house in West Cheshire.

Yo, is this a wireless only or 3g effort? I know fook all about iPads but i keep meaning to get my dad one.

Yo, is this a wireless only or 3g effort? I know fook all about iPads but i keep meaning to get my dad one.

Pretty sure it runs off my home internet connection (via a router) but no idea if it is, or has, 3G sorry. Can try and find out if you like?

I'm looking for some bits of a Hunter or Humber Sceptre. There are a couple breaking on ebay but the parts I want are either sold or worse than the ones I have.

Door striker pin, plastic bit and screw.

IMAG3651_zpsf98b6543.jpg

Chrome bonnet trim.

TRIM_zps5f3a271c.jpg

Chrome sill trims.

TRIM2_zps3687e12b.jpg

I'm also after a very good driver's door.

Windscreen seal insert clips, 2 L shaped ones for the rear screen and one straight clip for the windscreen.