Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Guest Breadvan72

Anyone fancy a Daf 55 (car) factory/dealer workshop manual?  Big blue loose leaf binder, proper 70s stuff.  Pictures.  Text in several languages.  

Wanted - a Blue Ray player. I bought my dad a cd/blu ray box set for his birthday, and he hasn't got a player. No worries I thought, they'll be dirt cheap for a no name brand player ---- lol

Anyone wanting shot of one? Not fussed about how pretty it is, as long as it works and has a remote. I'd give you my dads address to post it to as well if that's ok, but pony up by paypal.

FYI, PlayStation 3s are Blu-Ray players. Could probably pick one of those up for cheap.

Yo guys, i bought an AX last week which came with the a frame and lightboard it was towed/adorned with when behind a camper van.

It looks incredibly sturdy.

Literally have no clue what it's worth but I'll say (for the sake of having a number) £50 ono? Or is that a bit mad?

I'll try and get a photo added later.

Like an idiot, I saw some cheap Denso rads on Amazon and thought I'd flip 'em on the bay. Will I bollocks. I think I paid about £7 each so, total price say £10 posted to you.

So I have

DRM32005 - does these Golfs:

post-20084-0-88223500-1493289449_thumb.jpg

DRM09086 - does these modern Pandas

post-20084-0-49292200-1493289556_thumb.jpg

DRM10041 - does Fiesta mk4 and derivatives

post-20084-0-29207300-1493289650_thumb.jpg

In need of a car that can get me and the family comfortably and cheaply from York to the south of France in the summer. The current fleet consists two city bugs (Pug 107 and a C1), which aren't quite up to that task. I'm really familiar with the Volvo D5 fleet from the early 00s, so I'm after an S80 or a V70. Doesn't need to be perfect, but the mechanicals need to be good, turbo, injectors, intercooler, steering rack. I won't touch one with lots of SRS, ABS warnings. I lost a nice S60 to them a while back. Also interested in a Citroen C5 HDi. Secretly I want a clean Xantia HDi estate, but it would have to be pretty presentable to talk the family into it. If someone is looking for a very clean and mechanically good 06 plate Peugeot 107, I can sell or do a PX/swap for a D5.

In need of a car that can get me and the family comfortably and cheaply from York to the south of France in the summer. The current fleet consists two city bugs (Pug 107 and a C1), which aren't quite up to that task. I'm really familiar with the Volvo D5 fleet from the early 00s, so I'm after an S80 or a V70. Doesn't need to be perfect, but the mechanicals need to be good, turbo, injectors, intercooler, steering rack. I won't touch one with lots of SRS, ABS warnings. I lost a nice S60 to them a while back. Also interested in a Citroen C5 HDi. Secretly I want a clean Xantia HDi estate, but it would have to be pretty presentable to talk the family into it. If someone is looking for a very clean and mechanically good 06 plate Peugeot 107, I can sell or do a PX/swap for a D5.

Have a word with member rainagain on here.

I'm sure he's offering his S80 for sale.

If I'm wrong - apologies.

Must be worth a pm though.

Wanted: Someone breaking a Land Rover Discovery 1

Parts needed (as of 29/4):

small metal clip the holds the fan shroud on

hi-lo gaiter (if the clips aren't broken)

Fuel Cap

Drivers door hinges

Are the Disco 2's the same? If so my next door neighbour has a spares one and I can post stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post-17021-0-63054900-1493734569_thumb.jpg

Not one but TWO super rare unused Mobelec Maximisers! Now YOU can get an instant MPG readout on any carburettor vehicle! Both average and instantaneous! As well as Gallons Used! 

One doesn't power up but will provide a lot of spare components! The fitting kits are missing, but they're only a bunch of hose clamps so you don't need it. 

post-17021-0-55922400-1493734570_thumb.jpg

Super easy* to install, simply splice the flow meter into your fuel line, magnet the magnet onto the back of your speedometer and then clip the thingy onto your coil. Then simply route the cascade of new wiring, calibrate the device using the self calibration mode and you're ready to start hypermiling - 1980s style!

post-17021-0-51944000-1493734571_thumb.jpg

£35 for both posted.  SOLD

Caution: for carburettors, might work with older fuel injection systems but high pressures would probably make the flow meter explode. If you have a return line (e.g.: Rover 3500  :roll: ) then you will have to re-route it to return before the flow meter.

For sale - 

Range Rover Bull bar x1 and dog guard x2 - reasonable condition.

I have 1 set of mounting brackets for the dog guards (also fits Disco 1 - don't know about bull bar)

Collection/AS express etc etc. Ain't gonna post em chaps.

Pictures to follow

Wanted: 306 3 door drivers window mechanism. I've bodged mine once already, and probably could get away with doing it again, but I'd rather be able to rely on it!!

For sale: Alfa 156 Sportwagon rear load cover and 156 saloon or sportwagon genuine Alfa roof bars. Both are in used condition, and I don't have a key for the endcaps of the roof bars.

Price:?  Tenner?

Wanted: Peugeot 605 V6. Any (salvagable) condition.

I know the only car I regret selling, a Diablo Red SVE Auto, made it here at some point. I'd happily have that back of it's in one price and for sale. If someone else has fallen in love with the underpowered, noisy shiteness, I've got a spare key you might want.

PM if you've got owt I might be interested in. Cash waiting, Pug enthusiast, etc.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Wanted: Roof bars / box suitable for a Peugeot 306 hatch - ideally not more than a few hours from Colchester!

We've decided that our oldest, most knackered car will be our transport, again, for Cornwall later this year.

I've got a boxful of assorted mk1 Granada spares, all used, some part-stripped.  In there somewhere is a pre-facelift instrument pod with some gauges, can't remember how many, might well be all of them.  Also a couple of early full-wheel hubcaps, as seen on any pic of my Cyprus Granada.  All this stuff came with the car and somehow didn't leave with it.  If a Shiter wants it and can collect, or arrange collection, great, there will be no charge.  I'm not posting and I'm not driving 50 miles to meet anyone with it all.