Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Would anyone be interested in a 12v vision alert light bar. All lights work and spin correctly. The plastics could do with a buffing up and the wires have been cropped to about a foot long. Its only 3 wires though, earth, feed to amber lights, feed to centre light. £20 any good?, collect from Coventry.

post-740-0-31188900-1491760705_thumb.jpg

I know its an outside chance, because of the rarity of these brilliant machines,(total bias on my part), but if anyone is looking for parts for a 305, I've just bought a Mk2 305 van as a donor for mine. I won't be holding my breath waiting for responses but let me know if you have one of these amazing (bias no2) vee hickles that needs bits that will make your wonderful (bias no3) wagon more road worthy.

My cousin's 89 xr2 it appears to have been painted before & there's some blistering near the sunroof I hate bodywork & my body man says new roof will be best bet.

He's looking for a good bonnet, frt bumper seats & door pockets & std springs.

He wants it std xr2 it's lowered & has buckets.

Like that he's going to try and put it back standard but a new roof for some bubbleing?

You got any pics of the roof?

It's more than likely holed ,by the time the distortion has been dealt with Rom welding it will be better in the lomg term to reskin it.

Sorry useless with pics.

He's found a std car in worsceter in a scrappy good roof & bonnet knackered doors according to message I've got today.

Will pm number

OK and thanks for the number

It's a mk3 and it does have something very similar to ISO connectors.  Unfortunately I don't appear to have a decent radio cassette with an ISO connector. 

An iffy one worked at first but drained the battery as the cars clock stayed lit up with it in place.  I switched the perminent and switched live feeds around which resulted in it not working,  it switches on but just plays static.

I have a couple of CD players but the local roads are too bumpy to use them.

Got 4 185 65 14 Goodyear blue efficiency tyres, all with very good tread, on good 306 alloys...had them on eBay for £100 but will take £60 with shiters discount?

Five minutes from j8 M65, east Lancs :-)

I'll have them!!

PMd you.