Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Are there any shiters in the vicinity I could borrow an engine hoist from for a weekend, please?

Is it the pulley part with ropes you need or a frame to hang it from. I may have a pulley part lurking in my garage that I used to hang from the rafters if any good to you, I'm local too.

Really need an exhaust system for a 2003 Toyota Corolla T-Sport (1.8 VVTL-I (2ZZGE))

Guess nobody will have one on here but if anyone knows where I can find one apart from at a Toyota dealer that'd be great

http://www.cesuk.com/ ?

Don't think there'll be much interest in the wheels as 5x112 only really fits large VAG products and/or Mercs, though I can't speak for the tyres.

Wheels are A4/A6/Passat/Skoda Superb/VW T4 fitment. Possibly standard Merc too depending on the bore size - if they're Merc wheels they'll need spigot rings for VAG stuff.

ET50 sounds like the're a FWD fitment.

Has anyone got a ZX Diesel 'phase one' owners manual from 1993-94 in their possession? 

Just realised I don't have one. 

At some point in the near future I may also be interested in some ZX alloys if anyone has any they need shifting. Aura spec if possible but I understand if no one has any of the above!

I have one ZX alloy which has a good tyre and is like this and you may have for free at GU2 7XH

post-7239-0-75928600-1474284332_thumb.jpg

Is anybody interested in a cheap 206cc?

A friend has owned it since nearly new but was too busy to use it last year so let it sit for ages and the electrics aren't happy. It starts and drives but behaves oddly and various electrical bits like the roof don't work.

She isn't after much money but does want a good home. Car is on Clee Hill, near Ludlow. Its about 10 years old 90 something thousand and was kept in good nick before being left.

Two pairs of winter tyres, 195/60R15. GR9 for snow like today

Two are Kleber Quadraxer

Two are Ovation W586

They've been on a naturally aspirated (read: not tyre stressing) impreza for about 8K, as far as I can tell.

I'd keep them, but I think it's unlikely the brakes on the Toledo would fit inside 15" wheels.

£60? Located in Durham.

attachicon.gifIMG_20160426_185354855.jpg

I've still got these kicking about, would anyone like them? Bartering works well, I like IPAs generally.  I imagine postage would be unfeasible but can be guided otherwise.

Is anybody interested in a cheap 206cc?

A friend has owned it since nearly new but was too busy to use it last year so let it sit for ages and the electrics aren't happy. It starts and drives but behaves oddly and various electrical bits like the roof don't work.

She isn't after much money but does want a good home. Car is on Clee Hill, near Ludlow. Its about 10 years old 90 something thousand and was kept in good nick before being left.

How cheap? I haven't had a Peugeot with knackered electrics for a while and am certifiably insane

Wanted: wheel (preferably with tyre) for a Vauxhall Meriva mk1

I bought said car a couple of weeks ago as a winter beater, my second attempt as I rolled the Focus I bought initially. Yesterday I wanted to go out in the Meriva... flat tyre. That was when I discovered that the spare under the boot floor is a Ford wheel and it doesn't fit. So the Meriva is still sitting outside my gaff and I am in need of a spare for it.

Thanks in advance