Olympic-shite

willswitchengage

Although not exactly a fan of all this Olympics nonsense, SWMBO acquired a couple of cheap tickets for some equestrian event the other day so, against my better judgement, I went along. Yawn.

Anyway, all was not lost as, during a thrilling walk around the cross-country course at Greenwich Park (in the pissing rain), I managed to clock a view of this jump, made out of an old Massey Ferguson tractor.

So here's some genuine Olympic autoshite.

tractor.JPG

Although on the plus side I think the dignitaries are going with the only true green solution of "don't travel":

swimming_2291548b.jpg

Or perhaps they didn't fancy the humiliation of being ferried across the capital city of England to the British Olympic Games in a herd of basic German cars, only to find that when they tried to relieve the soreness of a cross-city journey on run-flats with a relaxing pint, they couldn't quench their thirst in the Olympic venues with the products of the 20 breweries in London, but had to settle for some Dutch gnat's piss 8)

Oh and VA is it the high jump, i'm not very good at these competition things :wink::D