Some objects of beauty with fine bodies to perv on.....

MrRegieRitmo

Actually, yes.

Couple of years back Mrs L and I were sat in some expensive marina in South of France eating breakfast sat on a bench next to a yacht (not my yacht I hasten to add). After 5 mins Ms Cole walked onto the deck bit at the back and sat down with her toast. As I brifly glimpsed / stared with tongue out at her I decided that actually she is alright and wouldn't get kicked out of bed for drinking too much Newcastle Brown...

She may be a complete rocket but she's H.O.T. I do also believe she is a well published author on the subject of Citroen Hydropneumatic suspension and the maintenance of of hyrdogas suspension on 1970's Austin Allegros. Cheryl Cole is never happier than when clung deep in an A-Series. PHAKT.

all this talk of footballers wives seems a bit cringy

who gives a fig what this council estate clothes horse gets up to?

the citroen looks okay, the video stills remind me of 'absolute beginners' the ill fated film of the 1980s that even eddie tuderpole couldnt save.

Cheryl Cole would be a lot more attractive if it wasn't for that horrible Geordie accent of hers, I find that a right turn off in women, that and Scousers, (Sorry, no offence meant to you Northern types!)

Where are you from, Trig?

Norfolk, Essex???

Actually, I'm not going to moan about the accent from your area.

Its brummie that I can't stand.

Oi! I'm from Birmingham! And you're right. The accent is horrible. I pretend I'm from somewhere else.

Don't mind the geordie accent, but prefer Scots myself. It's the main reason I bank with Halifax. Their call centre is north of the border. If I get a bloke, I hang up. (they must think they get a lot of nuisance calls).